Author Topic: Al Sharpton Paid $1 Million by His Own Charity in 2018  (Read 434 times)

rangerrebew

Al Sharpton Paid $1 Million by His Own Charity in 2018
« on: November 23, 2019, 01:32:52 pm »
Al Sharpton Paid $1 Million by His Own Charity in 2018
Steven Ahle November 18, 2019   

They say that charity begins in the home and Rev Al Sharpton has taken that quite ;literally as his charity National Action Network (NAN) paid him over one million dollars last year. harpton was paid $1,046,948 by the non-profit, and he also got “a $324,000 salary — 32% higher than his 2017 pay. Sharpton claims that most of the money was to make up for previous years in which he did not accept his full pay. Rev Al still owes  still owes $698,470.99 in back taxes to the state of New York.Will the money be used to pay off his taxes or will the taxes on this money be added to what he owes?

NAN hired an outside consultant to determine how much the organization owed Sharpton. They determined that he was owed $1.252 million but he was gracious enough to take half a million less.  Isn’t MSNBC paying him enough? Perhaps he could apply for food stamps. This reminds me of the time that Debbie Wasserman Schultz cried because her six figure assistants couldn’t afford lunch. I sent her office a CARE package consisting of a can of Spa, chips and a check for 50 cents. I wrote a note that I wasn’t sending a drink since Democrats have so much Kool Aid to spare. I didn’t even get a thank you note.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/politics/al-sharpton-paid-1-million-by-his-own-charity-in-2018/