Author Topic: Biden snaps at ‘classy’ reporter for asking about his son’s new kid  (Read 236 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden snaps at ‘classy’ reporter for asking about his son’s new kid
November 22, 2019 | BPR Wire

Shelby Talcott, DCNF

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday ripped into a reporter who asked for comment on the news that his son Hunter Biden fathered an out-of-wedlock child with a woman in Arkansas.

A DNA test found that Hunter, 49, is the father of Lunden Alexis Roberts’s child, according to a motion filed Wednesday in Arkansas. The 28-year-old filed a petition for a paternity test and support for her 1-year-old back in May, the Daily Mail previously reported. Hunter denied the allegations in August and asked the court to dismiss all petitions.

Fox News reporter Peter Doocy asked Biden to comment Thursday on the Arkansas court filing, prompting the former vice president to scold the journalist for his question.

“Do you have a comment on this report and court filing out of Arkansas that your son Hunter just made you a grandfather?” Doocy can be heard saying off camera.

“No, that’s a private matter, I have no comment. But only you would ask that. You’re a good man, you’re a good man. Classy,” Joe Biden responded, smiling.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/11/22/biden-snaps-at-classy-reporter-for-asking-about-his-sons-new-kid-855900
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
His inner "Walter" came out again.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I saw the exchange, and in a rare moment, I'm gonna side with Sloe Joe on this.  How was he supposed to answer a question like that? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: