Author Topic: British press drops bombshell story on Hunter Biden’s sexcapades  (Read 1027 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: British press drops bombshell story on Hunter Biden’s sexcapades
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2019, 11:13:06 pm »

My point hasn't changed though; if one cannot honor his word to his partner, how can we expect him to honor his word to the country?

@libertybele

And you continue to be wrong because you have no idea what agreements and arrangements the Trumps have within their marriage. Neither do I. Or anyone else other than them,AFAIK.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Applewood

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2019, 12:46:40 am »
@Applewood

No,it's MUCH simpler than that. I JUST DON'T CARE WHO HE HUMPS. None of my business and none of YOUR business. He is our President,not our slave,and if YOU aren't married to him,none of your damn business.

@sneakypete

Seems to me you did care about Trump's infidelity till I showed you where your claim about him was wrong. 

I don't know man, but it just seems Trump's supporters will put up with or turn a blind eye toward anything he does.  Didn't he himself once say he could shoot someone in NYC and people would still love him -- or words to that effect? 

I don't expect the leader of the free world to be a saint, to be perfect or pure as the driven snow.  But I do expect someone better than a serial cheater, liar and fraud.

Unfortunately, in looking over the current crop of candidates from both parties, I don't see anyone who is any better.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2019, 01:12:01 am »
@sneakypete

Seems to me you did care about Trump's infidelity till I showed you where your claim about him was wrong. 

@Applewood

Well,you have been wrong before,so I suppose you can learn to live with it.

I don't know man, but it just seems Trump's supporters will put up with or turn a blind eye toward anything he does.

Only because you are so blinded by your own irrational hatred for him.

Didn't he himself once say he could shoot someone in NYC and people would still love him -- or words to that effect? 

Probably,but I don't know. There are literally thousands of people that could be shot in NYC that would cause me to stand up and cheer. ESPECIALLY if it was one of their thug friends or a close relative that killed them. I like "twofers".

I don't expect the leader of the free world to be a saint, to be perfect or pure as the driven snow.

Of course not. You expect them to be pious hypocrite.

But I do expect someone better than a serial cheater, liar and fraud.

You are just hung up on the sex thing.

Unfortunately, in looking over the current crop of candidates from both parties, I don't see anyone who is any better.

It's an election,not a coronation.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!