Author Topic: British press drops bombshell story on Hunter Biden’s sexcapades  (Read 1018 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 22, 2019
British press drops bombshell story on Hunter Biden’s sexcapades
By Peter Barry Chowka

A new story about Hunter Biden with details almost completely unreported in the U.S. media sheds additional unfavorable blinding light on former Vice President Joe Biden’s son. On November 20, the Daily Mail of London dropped an article “Hunter Biden, 49, IS the father of Arkansas woman's child, paternity test confirms” [emphasis original]. The revelation suggested by the title is but the tip of an emerging, large iceberg of tawdry and salacious news about Biden the younger.

Hunter Biden July 3, 2013 at a Center for Strategic and International Studies Panel

Source: Creative Commons license

The opening paragraphs in the story are bad enough:

Hunter Biden is the father of an Arkansas woman's child, DNA testing has shown, according to court records obtained by DailyMail.com.

Lunden Roberts, 28, has been demanding since May for Hunter, 49, to take a test to prove he is the father of her baby, despite his continued denials that he wasn't.

Court papers filed in Independence County on Wednesday state: 'The DNA testing has established with scientific certainty that [Hunter] is the father of the plaintiff's child.'

Hunter is not expected to challenge the results, according to legal documents.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/11/british_press_drops_bombshell_story_on_hunter_bidens_sexcapades.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: British press drops bombshell story on Hunter Biden’s sexcapades
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 04:51:28 pm »
I suppose that Hunter won't be on Maury's show anytime soon.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 06:57:15 pm »
And Donald Trump has been known to have done the deed with a number of women not his wife.  Only difference here is that, as far as I know, Trump hasn't fathered an illegitimate child. 

But it's funny how so may will say. "who cares" when it comes to Trump's moral misdeeds, but get their shorts twisted over Hunter Biden's sins. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2019, 01:22:20 am »
And Donald Trump has been known to have done the deed with a number of women not his wife.  Only difference here is that, as far as I know, Trump hasn't fathered an illegitimate child. 

But it's funny how so may will say. "who cares" when it comes to Trump's moral misdeeds, but get their shorts twisted over Hunter Biden's sins.

@Applewood

Give it up. Trump was humping "wealth groupies" when he was single. Women who were chasing HIM and his money. Biden was humping girlfriends while married.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2019, 01:33:17 am »
@Applewood

Give it up. Trump was humping "wealth groupies" when he was single. Women who were chasing HIM and his money. Biden was humping girlfriends while married.

@sneakypete

Trump was doing the deed with Marla Maples while still married to Ivana. 

By the way, I don't buy the BS that these women chased him and he is some innocent who was seduced.  He has even bragged about his conquests.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2019, 01:38:55 am »
@sneakypete

Trump was doing the deed with Marla Maples while still married to Ivana. 

By the way, I don't buy the BS that these women chased him and he is some innocent who was seduced.  He has even bragged about his conquests.

@Applewood

I believe they were separated,but truthfully don't really give a damn.

And Billionaires don't chase wome. Women chase billionaires.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2019, 02:04:12 am »
@Applewood

I believe they were separated,but truthfully don't really give a damn.

And Billionaires don't chase women. Women chase billionaires.

@sneakypete

https://www.newsweek.com/how-many-times-trump-cheated-wives-780550

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2019, 03:54:11 am »
@sneakypete

https://www.newsweek.com/how-many-times-trump-cheated-wives-780550

@Applewood

You seem to be obsessed with sex. I have observed in the past that most people that are obsessed with the sex other people get is obsessed because they aren't getting any themselves.  Get out. Live a little. Life is for living,not trying to urinate on other people's parade.

Offline DB

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2019, 05:04:13 am »
People who cheat on their wives will cheat at other things. To me it exposes a basic lack of integrity. A person that cannot be trusted when it matters.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2019, 01:48:09 pm »
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought this thread was about Hunter Biden, not every other man who ever cheated on his wife.
Carry on.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2019, 01:48:33 pm »
People who cheat on their wives will cheat at other things. To me it exposes a basic lack of integrity. A person that cannot be trusted when it matters.

Kinds of nails Trump pretty well too don't you think?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2019, 02:42:54 pm »
@Applewood

You seem to be obsessed with sex. I have observed in the past that most people that are obsessed with the sex other people get is obsessed because they aren't getting any themselves.  Get out. Live a little. Life is for living,not trying to urinate on other people's parade.

@sneakypete

So this is about me now?  Why won't you admit that your claim has been refuted?  Did you even bother to read the Newsweek article at the link I provided? 

For example (quoting from Newsweek):

Trump's first marriage imploded on the covers of all of New York's tabloids after he brazenly took his mistress, Marla Maples, on a family vacation in Aspen along with his wife, Ivana, and attempted to hide her away until she approached Ivana and said, "I'm Marla and I love your husband. Do you?"

« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 02:44:05 pm by Applewood »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2019, 04:46:02 pm »
@sneakypete

So this is about me now?  Why won't you admit that your claim has been refuted?  Did you even bother to read the Newsweek article at the link I provided? 

For example (quoting from Newsweek):

@Applewood

No. Why would I want to read Newsweak? If I wanted to be misinformed,I could just read The Huff and Puff Post.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2019, 04:57:23 pm »
Kinds of nails Trump pretty well too don't you think?

Definitely something that should have been considered before when he first ran for president. Sure seems that morals and integrity don't seem to matter anymore these days.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline conservativevoter

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2019, 04:59:12 pm »
I truly feel sorry for Joe.  Besides getting facts somewhat confuzzled during the ersatz dim debate, his attorney general son stood close to the pedo member of the DuPont family who abused his own children.  Son sadly died of brain cancer.  Not to worry, though, Hunter did become somewhat enamored of his widowed s-I-l, and kept her company for a bit.  Now, it looks like there might be some hell to pay.  Hunter's former lover and son are still waiting for some financial help which should be given.  Joe's son can do it; in fact, it looks like he has been doing it .. and doing it .. and doing it.

Perhaps he has a Bill Clinton complex? :nono:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2019, 05:04:22 pm »
I'm thinking that all the perfect people who post on these threads should get off their dead @$$es and RUN for something!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2019, 05:51:06 pm »
@Applewood

No. Why would I want to read Newsweak? If I wanted to be misinformed,I could just read The Huff and Puff Post.

@sneakypete

Misinformed?  The article references other sources if you aren't satisfied with Newsweek.  Ivana herself talked about it.  Do some research.

But I guess it's a lot easier to close your eyes and continue to believe Trump is a saint. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2019, 07:10:49 pm »
@sneakypete

Misinformed?  The article references other sources if you aren't satisfied with Newsweek.  Ivana herself talked about it.  Do some research.

But I guess it's a lot easier to close your eyes and continue to believe Trump is a saint.

@Applewood

No,it's MUCH simpler than that. I JUST DON'T CARE WHO HE HUMPS. None of my business and none of YOUR business. He is our President,not our slave,and if YOU aren't married to him,none of your damn business.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2019, 07:22:52 pm »
@Applewood

No,it's MUCH simpler than that. I JUST DON'T CARE WHO HE HUMPS. None of my business and none of YOUR business. He is our President,not our slave,and if YOU aren't married to him,none of your damn business.

Using the same perspective, we then shouldn't care who Biden "Humps".

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2019, 07:39:06 pm »
Using the same perspective, we then shouldn't care who Biden "Humps".

@libertybele

I don't as long as it was consensual,and she or he was of legal age.

Do YOU? If you do,WHY? What is it that makes you think it is any of your business?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 07:40:40 pm by sneakypete »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2019, 08:07:50 pm »
@libertybele

I don't as long as it was consensual,and she or he was of legal age.

Do YOU? If you do,WHY? What is it that makes you think it is any of your business?

IF we are talking about our President and who he has 'relations' with, while married, then it is a concern.  He IS the leader of our country and what he does makes an impression on our youth for one.  It is a blatant shame that our country has turned a blind eye and are even accepting of infidelity.  When one marries a vow is made to remain faithful; much the same as when our President takes the oath of office he vows to uphold the Constitution.  Gee, I don't know, I see that as pretty darn important.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2019, 08:15:09 pm »
IF we are talking about our President and who he has 'relations' with, while married, then it is a concern.

Only if you are insane. Is your life REALLY so simple you don't have more important things to do than wonder who is humping who?

He IS the leader of our country and what he does makes an impression on our youth for one.

Are you saying that Trump humping someone other than his wife will cause your children to be unfaithful to THEIR spouses?

Did you use that excuse to hump the neighborhood when you were a teen and JFK was the President? How did it work for you?

It is a blatant shame that our country has turned a blind eye and are even accepting of infidelity.

No,what is a blatant shame is small-minded people like you think YOU have the right to tell other people who to live their private lives.

When one marries a vow is made to remain faithful; much the same as when our President takes the oath of office he vows to uphold the Constitution.   Gee, I don't know, I see that as pretty darn important.

If you can't see THAT is a stretch,you are hopelessly confused.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2019, 08:24:28 pm »
Only if you are insane. Is your life REALLY so simple you don't have more important things to do than wonder who is humping who?

Are you saying that Trump humping someone other than his wife will cause your children to be unfaithful to THEIR spouses?

Did you use that excuse to hump the neighborhood when you were a teen and JFK was the President? How did it work for you?

No,what is a blatant shame is small-minded people like you think YOU have the right to tell other people who to live their private lives.

If you can't see THAT is a stretch,you are hopelessly confused.

No, I didn't say that I have the RIGHT to tell anyone how to live their private lives.  The question was what is it that makes it anyone's business?  No, I never stated that it will harm our youth per se, only that it will give them an impression that infidelity is ok and one doesn't have to keep their word.   If you don't see keeping one's word and having integrity as important, well, that's your prerogative.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2019, 08:30:43 pm »
No, I never stated that it will harm our youth per se, only that it will give them an impression that infidelity is ok and one doesn't have to keep their word.   If you don't see keeping one's word and having integrity as important, well, that's your prerogative.

@libertybele

How do you know what kind of vows people made to each other in private?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2019, 08:45:21 pm »
@libertybele

How do you know what kind of vows people made to each other in private?

Oh good grief. Of course I don't know what every person who marries vows to one another.  The 'typical, traditional' wedding vow, does usually include some form of ...' forsaking all others, be faithful to (her/him) as long as you both shall live?"....

This December I will be married for 37 years ... I'm sure that things have changed.

My point hasn't changed though; if one cannot honor his word to his partner, how can we expect him to honor his word to the country?