Author Topic: 'No crime there': Dershowitz backs Trump after impeachment hearings  (Read 235 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'No crime there': Dershowitz backs Trump after impeachment hearings
by Dominick Mastrangelo
 | November 22, 2019 10:56 AM

Constitutional scholar Alan Dershowitz claimed Democrats are running an illegitimate impeachment process and that President Trump does not deserve to be removed from office.

"I'm a liberal Democrat," Dershowitz said on Mark Levin's radio program Thursday. "And I'm on the side of Donald Trump on this issue."

The investigation, led by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Democratic leadership, centers on a July 25 phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, during which Trump pressured the foreign leader to investigate a political rival.

An intelligence agency whistleblower alleged the call to have been part of a quid pro quo between the United States and Ukraine, with foreign aid being used as a bargaining chip.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/no-crime-there-dershowitz-backs-trump-after-impeachment-hearings
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: 'No crime there': Dershowitz backs Trump after impeachment hearings
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 12:13:20 am »
Does he really think so, or is he just buttering up Trump because of his Epstein problem?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 12:16:50 am »
'No crime there': Dershowitz backs Trump after impeachment hearings
by Dominick Mastrangelo
 | November 22, 2019 10:56 AM

"I'm a liberal Democrat," Dershowitz said on Mark Levin's radio program Thursday. "And I'm on the side of Donald Trump on this issue."

Schiff just mentioned that Trump's actions were worse than Nixon.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 12:34:03 am »
Schiff just mentioned that Trump's actions were worse than Nixon.   :silly:

That's not new, Pelosi has been mouthing that platitude since the first day of the so-called "Inquiry" (Inquisition).

I know you are not a fan of Trump, but I also know you recognize bullshit when you see it, and unafraid to point that out. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: