Author Topic: DNA test shows Hunter Biden is father of Arkansas woman's baby  (Read 1302 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
DNA test shows Hunter Biden is father of Arkansas woman's baby
« on: November 20, 2019, 09:41:46 pm »
DNA testing has established, “with scientific certainty,” that Hunter Biden is the father of an Arkansas baby, according to a motion filed Wednesday in Independence County on behalf of the child’s mother, Lunden Alexis Roberts.

Biden, son of former vice president Joe Biden, “is not expected to challenge the results of the DNA test or the testing process,” the filing states...

Excerpt: More at link https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2019/nov/20/dna-test-shows-hunter-biden-father-arkansas-womans/
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 09:44:22 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

Re: DNA test shows Hunter Biden is father of Arkansas woman's baby
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 09:43:17 pm »
BREAKING: Hunter Biden Claimed He Did Not Impregnate Woman. Test Results Say That’s Not True.
By  Ryan Saavedra
DailyWire.com

Hunter Biden, the son of former Vice President and current Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, had claimed earlier this year that he did not father a child with an Arkansas woman while he was living with the widow of his deceased brother. Biden even agreed to take a DNA test to prove that he was not the father.

The results from the DNA test were released on Wednesday and they reportedly show that Biden is the father of the child. ...
Daily Wire

Congratulations, Grandpa Joe!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Mod1

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2019, 09:45:44 pm »
Two nearly simultaneous threads! Merged.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2019, 09:49:45 pm »
Daily Wire

Congratulations, Grandpa Joe!

Set another place at the table.. :HappyTday:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2019, 09:54:29 pm »
Two nearly simultaneous threads! Merged.

@Bigun  @mountaineer

This may be the least of his problems. But hey, he has the money to pay the child support.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2019, 10:32:25 pm »
DNA testing has established, “with scientific certainty,” that Hunter Biden is the father of an Arkansas baby, according to a motion filed Wednesday in Independence County on behalf of the child’s mother, Lunden Alexis Roberts.

Biden, son of former vice president Joe Biden, “is not expected to challenge the results of the DNA test or the testing process,” the filing states...

Excerpt: More at link https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2019/nov/20/dna-test-shows-hunter-biden-father-arkansas-womans/

@Bigun

After graduating from high school in 2009, Roberts attended Western Illinois. Her coach at the time, Leslie Crane, said in a profile on the college’s website, “Lunden is a great ball handler and can finish at the glass or with a jump shot.

Uhhhhhhh........
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2019, 10:34:44 pm »
@Bigun  @mountaineer

This may be the least of his problems. But hey, he has the money to pay the child support.

@bigheadfred

The good news here is it is safe to assume the child will be attractive,and there will be enough money for child care and education.

We can only hope the mother is a LOT smarter than the father. If not,there is always a career in Hollywood or on a teebee show.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hunter-biden-the-father-of-arkansas-womans-baby-dna-test-shows

Joe Biden, the 2020 Democratic candidate, can welcome a sixth grandchild into his family after a DNA test confirmed that his son Hunter was the father of an an Arkansas "Baby Doe."

The new family member marked a second landmark for Biden on Wednesday, who also turned 77.

Testing found “with scientific certainty” that Joe Biden’s son fathered the child, according to a motion filed Wednesday. He “is not expected to challenge the results of the DNA test or the testing process,” the filing said.

“Baby Doe’s paternal grandfather, Joe Biden, is seeking the nomination of the Democratic Party for President of the United States of America (he has already filed for the March 2020 Arkansas primary). He is considered by some to be the person most likely to win his party’s nomination and challenge President Trump on the ballot in 2020,” the filing added.
more at link

It's the Washington Examiner and they have a spotty record for fact checking, but if true I want to congratulate VP Biden on his new grandchild. :baby:

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.thv11.com/article/news/local/dna-test-reveals-hunter-biden-is-father-of-arkansas-womans-baby/91-8c62fe9f-cf3e-46d9-9f8e-7c014f1a4ca3

Hunter isn't too far from being twice the mother's age. She took him to court for paternity support and now wants Secret Service protection. Haven't heard whether Grampa Joe has cracked a lame joke about it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2019, 12:25:27 am »
Hunter's just 20 or so years older than her. She wants Secret Service protection. Maybe to protect her from Creepy Joe trying to sniff her hair?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2019, 12:31:10 am »
Hunter's just 20 or so years older than her. She wants Secret Service protection. Maybe to protect her from Creepy Joe trying to sniff her hair?

@PeteS in CA

Yeah,that makes sense. Plus,with Hunter pulling in millions from not sitting on the board or a oil company,the baby is likely a kidnap target.

Online corbe

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2019, 01:32:34 am »

Wake up Hunter
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2019, 01:55:32 am »
 rrthree Some things don't need much comment, https://pjmedia.com/trending/dna-test-confirms-hunter-biden-cheated-on-his-dead-brothers-widow/  rrthree

A DNA test has confirmed "with scientific certainty" that Hunter Biden — son of former Vice President Joe Biden — is the father of an Arkansas baby. The child's mother, Lunden Alexis Roberts, cited the DNA test in a motion filed Wednesday. Roberts is demanding child support from Hunter Biden, who notoriously took high-paying jobs in Ukraine and China while his father was the Obama administration's point person in both countries.
This is far from the first scandal involving the VP's youngest son. In 2017, Hunter Biden finalized his divorce from his wife of more than 20 years, Kathleen Biden, after she accused him of spending money on drugs and strip clubs. Later that year, he started dating Hallie Biden, widow to his late elder brother Beau Biden and mother to his niece and nephew. He broke up with Hallie Biden in April 2019.

This means the child now linked to Hunter by DNA was conceived during his relationship with his late brother's widow.

Yet the story becomes even more bizarre. In May 2019, Hunter Biden, 49, married Melissa Cohen, 33, in a surprise wedding.

I pity the poor child who is stuck with those two ... or three ... or .........

Online dfwgator

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2019, 02:01:54 am »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Also Happy 77th Birthday Grandpa.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Also Happy 77th Birthday Grandpa.

Tsk-tsk....

He loses one son to brain cancer...another one to Arkancide.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 02:46:15 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2019, 11:49:13 am »

Is she Ukrainian?

Is she the age of consent?

:)

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline verga

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2019, 12:27:33 pm »
Schadenfreude- pretty much describes my emotions right now.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2019, 02:02:35 am »
Hunter Biden’s ‘baby mama’ Lunden Roberts was stripper at club he frequented
By Joe Marino, Elizabeth Rosner, Sara Nathan and Bruce Golding
November 27, 2019 | 5:06pm

The woman suing Hunter Biden for paternity was a stripper at a Washington, DC, club he frequented around the time he was dating his brother’s widow, sources told The Post.

Biden was repeatedly seen at the Mpire Club in the capital’s historic Dupont Circle neighborhood — where Lunden Alexis Roberts, the mother of his alleged love child, worked under the stage name “Dallas,” the sources said. ...

Several Mpire workers said they recognized Roberts, 28, who last week filed court papers that say DNA testing proved Hunter, 49, fathered the child she gave birth to in August 2018. ...

The Mpire Club is about three blocks north of another DC strip joint, Archibald’s Gentlemen’s Club, where The Post previously revealed that workers suspected Hunter, who has a history of alcoholism and addiction, of smoking crack in a VIP room in late 2018. ...
More at NY Post

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2019, 02:10:47 am »
Strippers used sex toy on Hunter Biden at NYC’s Hustler Club: sources
By Elizabeth Rosner
November 27, 2019 | 7:15pm

Hunter Biden spent several thousand dollars at a Manhattan strip club during a pair of visits — including one that sent a staffer scrambling to buy a sex toy so strippers could use it on him, sources told The Post on Wednesday.

Biden — who’s been dogged by a series of strip-club allegations uncovered by The Post this week — was accompanied by a woman both times he went to Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club NYC in Hell’s Kitchen about a year ago, the sources said.   ...

During one particularly wild night, workers suspected Biden — son of former Vice President Joe Biden, the frontrunner in the Democratic primary race to challenge President Donald Trump — was high, and he was warned that drugs weren’t allowed on the premises, sources said.

That same night, a worker had to be sent out to purchase a dildo so the gals could use it on Hunter, sources said.  ...  Full story at NY Post

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2019, 02:14:38 am »

She already has had secret(e) service. Protection from that doesn't seem unreasonable.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 02:15:45 am by bigheadfred »

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2019, 02:23:52 am »
I read articles like this because part of me wants to understand the depravity our nation has sunk to... Hard to point fingers and say anything knowing Trump was doing probable the same thing in other locations. The high ground is long lost and Trumpbots could care less. Have an island where you import young girls to it, nobody cares anymore, it is just a playground for those that are privileged to roll around in all the decadence their mind can imagine... Throw in a few prosperity preachers and everything is ok with the voters. The left long since stopped caring (about their own being caught), now the right is for the most part is right on par with the left. 
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 02:27:23 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2019, 02:28:26 am »
I read articles like this because part of me wants to understand the depravity our nation has sunk to... Hard to point fingers and say anything knowing Trump was doing probable the same thing in other locations. The high ground is long lost and Trumpbots could care less. Have an island where you import young girls to it, nobody cares anymore, it is just a playground for those that are privileged to roll around in decadence their mind can imagine... Throw in a few prosperity preachers and everything is ok with the voters. The left long since stopped caring (about their own being caught), now the right is for the most part right on par with the left.

I agree. Part of me wants to "keep up" on the news. Part of me wants access to neutron bombs.

HEY! @Cyber Liberty! You're a made man now. Any chance you can get me an in with the mods for some Neutrons?