Author Topic: Viktor Orbán: “Central Europe will be the future of Europe”  (Read 557 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Viktor Orbán: “Central Europe will be the future of Europe”
By Arthur Lyons   20 November 2019

During a speech, the Hungarian Prime Minister said that Central European nations like Hungary, Poland, and the Czech Republic are the continent’s only hope for a bright future.

While speaking at event commemorating the 30th anniversary of the Velvet Revolution in Prague on Sunday, Viktor Orbán said that the rapdily deteriorating situation in Western Europe has made it increasingly clear that Central Europe will be the future of Europe, MTI reports.

“Thirty years ago we thought that Europe was our future, but today we think we are Europe’s future, and we are ready for this mission,” Orbán said while speaking at the event celebrating the end of the Communist regime in Czechoslovakia.

See more at: https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/11/viktor-orban-central-europe-will-be-the-future-of-europe/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Viktor Orbán: “Central Europe will be the future of Europe”
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 10:40:57 pm »
I think he is right. They seem to be the only ones with the stones to stand up against Islam and Africa.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2019, 10:59:20 pm »
I think he is right. They seem to be the only ones with the stones to stand up against Islam and Africa.

"Nationalism"!!   It's not a dirty word.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2019, 11:21:21 pm »
"Nationalism"!!   It's not a dirty word.

@DCPatriot

INDEED! In fact,the Africans and the Muslims seem to be big fans,also. They ain't coming to the west to become westerners,they are coming as conquerors with the intent of taking over control.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2019, 11:27:27 pm »
"During a speech, the Hungarian Prime Minister said that Central European nations like Hungary, Poland, and the Czech Republic are the continent’s only hope for a bright future."

Mr. Orbán is correct.

If I had written the following, chances are it would have been removed by the moderators. But what follows is an excerpt from the article itself:

"While Western European governments rush to replace their native populations with millions of cheap laborers from the third world, Central European governments pursue pro-family policies which make it easier for native populations to reproduce themselves.

Similarly, while the West seeks to eradicate traditional Christian morality and replace it with the cult of social justice, Islam, and multiculturalism, the East seeks to reaffirm the importance of Christianity as well as the benefits of an ethnocultural landscape that’s homogenous."

Offline Absalom

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2019, 11:42:52 pm »
------------------------
On the mark.
The Crusades were created by the Vatican to wrest control of Christians and their lands from Islam.
The focal point of the effort was the Austrian Empire to which Orban is referencing in his remarks.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 11:44:39 pm by Absalom »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2019, 12:20:02 am »
------------------------
On the mark.
The Crusades were created by the Vatican to wrest control of Christians and their lands from Islam.
The focal point of the effort was the Austrian Empire to which Orban is referencing in his remarks.
That's a very broad bush, in view of Crusades involving Spaniards,, Portugese, French, Britans, Germans, and more.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2019, 12:35:47 am »
That's a very broad bush, in view of Crusades involving Spaniards,, Portugese, French, Britans, Germans, and more.

@truth_seeker

It has been many decades since I studied the history of the Crusades,but I do believe @Absalom is right. Islam was on a roll,and nobody seemed to be willing to stop them until they rolled into Eastern Europe. IIRC,that is where "The Crusaders" originated. Once the ball got rolling,others also rose in revolt of their Muslim masters.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2019, 12:42:08 am »
@truth_seeker

It has been many decades since I studied the history of the Crusades,but I do believe @Absalom is right. Islam was on a roll,and nobody seemed to be willing to stop them until they rolled into Eastern Europe. IIRC,that is where "The Crusaders" originated. Once the ball got rolling,others also rose in revolt of their Muslim masters.

Islam was also in Spain, France, Italy,etc.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2019, 02:24:01 am »
Islam was also in Spain, France, Italy,etc.

@truth_seeker

Yes,I know.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2019, 03:36:50 am »
-------------------------------
In the late 11th century, the Byzantine Emperor/Alexios appealed to the Vatican for help in countering Muslim aggression across the Christian Middle East.
The Vatican responded affirmatively and the Austrian Empire became the focal point of that effort, because of it's proximity to Constantinople.
Recall that at the time, Byzantium was the eastern arm of the former Empire of Imperial Rome.
I excluded no European nation/people in the Crusades.