Author Topic: Rush Transcripts...Nov. 21th  (Read 502 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush Transcripts...Nov. 21th
« on: November 21, 2019, 08:27:46 pm »
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/

Trump Outrages Tech Bloggers at Apple Plant

Nov 21, 2019

RUSH: Tim Cook of Apple… Trump’s on the tour of the Mac Pro factory down in Austin, Texas, and Trump says, “Tim, what’d you tell me earlier about the U.S. economy?” “Strongest in the world.” “Strongest in the world! There you have it from the Apple CEO.” You ought to see the tech blogs today. Oh, my friends, the tech blogs today are distressed.

The tech blogs today feel sold out. The tech blogs think that Trump succeeded in wandering into Apple’s factory and created a massive propaganda tour that co-opted Tim Cook and the executive suite at Apple. It’s a sad day. They are despondent, they are beside themselves. They can’t believe that somebody as stupid and ignorant as Trump was able to pull off such a masterstroke. It’s been fun to read this stuff, ’cause they really are beside themselves.

But there it was. “Strongest economy in the world,” quote, chief executive officer, Apple, Incorporated, Tim Cook. At the Mac Pro factory where Mac Pro computers are being made where? Where? Dadelut, dadelut. America. Another Donald Trump campaign promise. Trump also pulled a fast one. And the tech blogs, they’re beside themselves on this. Trump said, “Today I opened a factory in Texas where Apple’s greatest and latest computer is being made, the Mac Pro.”

He didn’t open it. They’ve been making the Mac Pro in this factory since 2013 but Trump said he opened the factory. They’re beside themselves with that. They can’t believe that Tim Cook didn’t say, “You didn’t open this thing, you doof. It’s been running since 2013.” They don’t know why Cook didn’t stand up and say that.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: You know, we were discussing earlier, Apple just released a new MacBook Pro, and the Mac Pro, the Big Mac Daddy. Whoa! You’re gonna be able to… If you max this thing out, you could spend $5600 on it. The new MacBook Pro, 16 inches, now comes equipped at the top of the line with an eight-terabyte, solid state internal drive, 64 gigabytes of RAM, and the fastest Intel processor they can put in it without having the heat created throttle the processor speed.

It is a beast, and if you max that out… It starts at like, I think, $1900 or $2100. If you max it out, it’s 5600 bucks. So this is the high-end laptop. It’s not been completely redesigned, but it’s a little bigger. It’s got a much bigger battery in it, much longer battery life for a laptop. The keyboard is totally new. Brand new. The keyboard is pretty much the same as the Magic Keyboard that comes with the iMac.

The butterfly keyboard’s gone. This is the new keyboard where the key actually travels one millimeter instead of a half millimeter. It’s gonna be an improvement for many people. It’s a little brighter, and it’s got massive new speakers for a new kind of Dolby Stereo effect. Anyway, for a power user who is on a laptop several hours a day, this MacBook Pro is the Mac Daddy.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Rush Transcripts...Nov. 21th
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 08:28:28 pm »

As Impeachment Bombs, Trump’s Poll Numbers Rise

Nov 21, 2019

RUSH: Adam Schiff has bombed so big. This has been such a bomb. It hasn’t moved public opinion.

Let me give you some details on this. “Trump Now Beating Democrats in Wisconsin as Support for Impeachment Plummets — You’ve heard it said a million times: the presidential election is not about one race, but 50 different races,” state elections. That’s true. And one of those races, at least, has been turned on its head despite a week of the most relentless negative media coverage of the president yet seen.

“In the pivotal swing state of Wisconsin, Donald Trump leads the top four Democratic presidential contenders by three to eight points. The significance is that the same poll released in October had Trump trailing all those candidates badly.” It’s being reported in the Washington Times; it’s being reported in Politico — and in fact, it’s true. Back in October, the media was highlighting this poll. Trump losing to four different Democrat nominees, potential nominees in Wisconsin.

Today he’s up between three and eight points. He’s up between three and eight points during the most intense we-hate-Trump campaign yet, that Trump should be impeached for … what? Demanding an investigation of the Bidens and withholding…? People don’t even know what for. “Trump Approval Ticks up Amid Impeachment Battle.” This is the Gallup poll. “Forty-three percent of respondents supported Trump’s performance, two percentage points more than the end of October.”

It’s yet another poll where Trump has increased his level of support in the midst of impeachment hearings or inquiry, whatever. “Wisconsin voters oppose impeachment and removal by 53 to 40%.” Not only is Trump up three to eight points over pick your Democrat, Wisconsin voters oppose impeachment 53 to 40. That is a 13% margin. Marquette Law poll. “The Morning Consult poll shows there has been a 10-point drop among independents for impeachment in two weeks,” and the Gallup poll, as I just pointed out, Trump approval is up two points.

All while Adam Schiff and Pelosi have been running the last two weeks of, “This is it for Donald Trump,” where only yesterday Republican analysts on Fox were suggesting that we’re near the day where Republican senators will be walking up to the White House to tell Trump to resign, all because of Gordon Sondland — and by the way, the leftists’ protests and harassment of Sondland continue at his wife’s real estate properties in Oregon.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 08:29:08 pm »

All You Need to Know About the Democrat Debate

Nov 21, 2019

RUSH: The Democrat debate last night… All you need to know about the Democrat debate last night… Can I tell you all you need to know about it?

If the Democrats in these Schiff hearings had made any progress toward actually proving that Donald Trump has committed bribery or impeachable offenses, that is all that debate would have been about last night. But that debate had an opening series of a couple of questions and perfunctory answers and then they moved on to the communism that they now believe in. The amount of time spent on impeachment last night was barely perfunctory, which tells you that there has not even been a double.

Schiff hasn’t hit a double yet. But if you’re watching cable news networks, I’m sure you think that Trump’s about nailed to the wall now, depending on when you tune in and depending on when you tune out. These two witnesses today are like all the others that have come before us. They are really, really full of themselves. They really, really like themselves. They really, really think that their excrement does not smell.

These people think that they are a cut above and are crucially important and that very few people are capable of understanding what they do. Very few people are capable of assessing what they do. It is so important and it is so specialized.

Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2019, 08:30:00 pm »

Again: Context Is Key to Understanding Trump’s View of Ukraine

Nov 21, 2019

RUSH: I’m gonna pat myself on the back. I rarely do this. Other people do. I rarely do it. You know what I’ve been striving to do? I spent a lot of time yesterday trying to put all this Ukraine stuff in the context of Donald Trump’s understanding of it and his relationship to it.

I did it throughout the program yesterday and one time I did it in an intense way. We’ve got a transcript of it at RushLimbaugh.com if you want to log in and see it because it explains this. I have seen so many people today incorporate elements of my context point yesterday. Of course, they’re not mentioning me, and that’s not my point. It’s just, it’s damn good because it’s crucial. Even Devin Nunes yesterday in his questioning attempted to explain the context, which makes everything Trump did totally common-sensical.

Everything Trump did with Ukraine makes perfect sense if you understand the context in which it all happened. Now, the Democrats are not presenting the context by design and on purpose. And we even had a call that we didn’t get to yesterday that I really… I thought about it all day. I wish I’d a gotten to it. The guy’s point was, “Look, the way you’ve explained this, Trump should have just copped to everything and used your explanation for ought to he’s done all this, and everybody would understand,” and they would!

If Trump were to simply say if he had said at any point, laid out the context of what he found in Ukraine when he became president and then why he did what he did — including sending Rudy, including trying to make sure there was no further corruption before handing over U.S. dollars and before demanding evidence that they had cleaned up the corruption in Ukraine — it would make perfect sense to everybody.

Which is why so many people are using elements of my explanation yesterday and incorporating it into their analysis today. If you missed it, I’m gonna go through it again today. It’s the kind of thing that repetition will not hurt. It will only help further understanding. And, you know, unlike others, I’ve taken notes. I’ve watched what happened here this morning.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: The major context that’s missing is Ukraine was a corrupt hellhole under the president prior to the current one. Not Zelensky. The president prior to him. During the Obama administration, Ukraine was a corrupt hellhole, and it was during that era that Biden arranged the deal with Burisma for his son — 49-year-old Hunter Biden — at $83,500 a month, three-point-some-odd million dollars a year, for being on the board of this natural gas company, Burisma, natural gas and energy, something Hunter Biden knows literally nothing about.

During that period, Russia attacked Ukraine. We did not provide any aid whatsoever, despite being obligated to do so. The Obama administration refused to help Ukraine as Russia came in and took Crimea. It’s important to understand Russia attacked unopposed. The United States failed to defend Ukraine. We didn’t lift a finger. And all of these people crying (sobbing) about the desperate need (sniffles), the desperate need to send military assistance to Ukraine denied that very assistance for eight years.

The reason is he didn’t want to irritate Vladimir Putin. Obama had a very, very soft relationship with Putin, didn’t want to make him mad, didn’t want to disappoint him, what have you. Remember the open mic, Obama was caught speaking to the Russian president, Dmitry Medvedev, “Tell Vladimir I’ll have more flexibility after I win reelection 2012,” talking about disarming American nukes. So all that happens and Trump is elected.

And during the campaign as we now know — despite Fiona Hill’s testimony — Ukraine is actively attempting to undermine the Trump campaign. They are working with the Democrats and they are working with the FBI and the DOJ to help concoct this scheme that Trump’s colluding with Russia and all of that. Ukraine was up to their eyeballs in this, folks, the corrupt regime of Ukraine prior to President Zelensky. Now, Trump knows this. Trump’s elected. He’s now president. He knows that Ukraine is a corrupt place dependent on U.S. aid.

Donald Trump has just run a campaign where this policy of just handing out U.S. dollars willy-nilly all over the world is over. We got a new day in America. Make America Great Again. We’re gonna have direct aid to people who believe in America, are supporters of America, who agree with American foreign policy, and who are people that support us. Trump thinks it’s silly how much money we’ve been spending around the world and getting nothing for it.

We’re gonna have allies and we’re gonna have enemies. We’re not gonna give aid to enemies. We’re not gonna give aid to people that we don’t seriously believe are our allies. He’s not going to continue Obama’s foreign policy of funding corrupt regimes for whatever reason just because the State Department or whoever else says this is the way it’s always been done. Trump is there to clean this stuff up. He is there to get United States out of meaningless relationships and wasteful relationships.

He’s in there to get the United States treated fairly around the world in places like NATO. It’s one of the reasons he was elected. It’s one of the big points that reverberated with the American people. And today this, Trump had to take on the entire United States foreign policy, the national security apparatus. They were in favor of the status quo. They were in favor of and fully expected Hillary Clinton to continue existing Obama foreign policy.

Trump wanted to upend it. So there were two things. Trump’s not wanting to just — without any concerns or assurances — fund a regime that’s not gonna reform itself, a regime that attempted to undermine his campaign. You cannot look at what happened in Ukraine, you cannot judge Trump’s relationship with Ukraine without understanding — without taking into account — his awareness, his knowledge of their attempt to undermine his campaign.

It’s not like you get elected and all that stuff didn’t happen, clean slate, move forward. That’s not who Donald Trump is. You wrong him and he remembers it and it’s not gonna change until you correct the mistake. He doesn’t want to perpetuate corruption. He doesn’t want to fund corruption. He doesn’t want to be responsible for all the dangerous stuff being done with United States money. It makes perfect sense they would ask Ukraine for some sign they were serious about reform before providing U.S. aid, which was ultimately provided.

Ukraine got their defense aid from Trump. Ukraine was not forced to announce an investigation of the Bidens to get that aid. The president of Ukraine has said he felt no pressure from Trump, absolutely none. In fact, the Ukrainians were not even aware that funds for military aid had been withheld temporarily. That’s how short a period of time the withholding was. It was not even long enough for them to discover it. At the end of the day, Trump did what Obama never did. Trump actually provided defense support for Ukraine.

But he didn’t do it until he was assured that the new president was cleaning up the corruption that existed in that country, that had also impacted his campaign. It makes perfect sense! It makes perfect sense that Donald Trump would make these people prove they were worthy of being a United States ally. He would make them prove and indicate their desire to be a good, trustworthy ally. That’s what his campaign was all about.

He had promised the American people these days of the Americans supporting anything around the world are over. There’s a gotta be a value preparation beneficial to the United States in every one of these arrangements — and if there isn’t, we’re not gonna do it. There’s been too much stupidity from our leadership, he said, over and over again. So he’s elected president. A country that attempted to undermine his campaign is now eagerly hoping with a new president for military aid and official recognition as a U.S. ally.

And Trump says, “Prove it,” and one of the elements of proof, “What are you doing? We got a corrupt vice president’s son deal with Burisma. Are you working on cleaning that up? I mean, you want to talk about corruption in Ukraine? You’ve got some of the biggest corruption going with Vice President Biden’s son with a job in a business he knows nothing about being given $3 million a year.” It makes perfect sense in the world, everything Trump did here.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: A bunch of leftists are out asking, “What about Rudy? What about Trump sending Rudy?” It makes perfect sense that Trump would send Rudy. It makes perfect sense Donald Trump would not trust the Hillary Clinton-Barack Obama State Department foreign policy apparatus, folks. They’ve just spent years trying to undermine his election — and by the time we’re talking, this timeframe, they’re still running a scam, a hoax, a coup to get the election results overturned.

The very people supporting that, Donald Trump’s supposed to trust their advice on foreign policy? Ukraine was an absolute mess because of U.S. foreign policy. Trump wants to fix it. He wants them to be an ally. So he sends somebody he can trust as an emissary to tell Ukraine what it’s gonna take, and that was Rudy Giuliani, and the president of the United States can send anybody he wants as an emissary to any nation in the world — and just because it offends people like Alexander Vindman or any of these other witnesses, so the hell what that it offends them!

They don’t make foreign policy, despite their own self-inflated narcissism. They don’t coordinate foreign policy. By the way, I’ve looked into this Vindman, Lieutenant Colonel Vindman. Some of the things I’ve since learned reading transcripts of his behind-closed-doors testimony that’s been revealed, this guy may have been more involved in setting all this up than we know. I’m gonna trying to share that with you before the program ends today.

I find myself in the usual position here of trying to cram so damn much into every minute because there is so much. My only point to you is if you understand the context of this, if you understand that you are up against a national security apparatus and a State Department and an intelligence community which is trying to ruin you, has already falsely accused you of being a Russian traitor/Russian agent, accused you of being illegitimately elected, of having colluded with the Russians when there’s no evidence…

Why in the world would you seek advice or counsel from those people in establishing foreign policy in Ukraine with the people that were currently responsible for it? You wouldn’t. And if you’re demanding that Ukraine straighten up and be a legitimate U.S. ally, it makes perfect sense you’re gonna demand that they show evidence that they’ve rid themselves of the kind of corruption that was permitted during the Obama years, before handing over gazillions of dollars for military aid to them. It makes perfect sense what Donald Trump did in the real world.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2019, 08:32:00 pm »

Fiona Hill Undermines Multiple Democrat Premises

Nov 21, 2019

RUSH: Let start with Fiona Hill. Fiona Hill is a… She’s, I think, Harvard… It’s either Oxford or Cambridge. It’s one of the two elite academies in the U.K. she’s a graduate of. She is a national security/foreign policy specialist.

And she rocked the committee this morning, although they may not know it. Ah, I think they have to know it. Early on and after her opening statement in which she said there is no basis for believing Ukraine was interfering in the 2016 election, that there’s no basis for believing this at all. That that is a Russian trick, that the Russians are the people who meddled. Ukraine didn’t. There isn’t any basis for this. None whatsoever.

I kept watching it and I said, “No basis? How many times are we gonna have to drag this out?” Politico, January 11, 2017, Kenneth Vogel and David Stern: “Ukrainian Efforts to Sabotage Trump Backfire.” What is all this talk about Ukraine not being involved with election interference in 2016? How many times do I have to drag this story out? And it’s not just Politico. Other elements of the Drive-By Media also had the story. To say that Ukraine did not interfere in our elections to help Hillary Clinton is absurd.

And then she further rocked the hearings. She rebuked Pencil Neck in his very first question, because really what they tried to get back to today was Russian interference. They can’t let go of it. They can’t drop it. They are convinced and trying to convince people the Mueller report says things it doesn’t say, and so Schiff was attempting to get her to play off on the fact that Ukraine had nothing to do with election interference or meddling in 2016.

The Russians did it, and the fact that so many people think Ukraine had something to do with it is a Russian plan. This woman portrays the Russians as nearly invincible in being able to conceive and execute plans to disrupt all life in America. So Schiff wants to bear down. He wants to bore in. He thinks that this woman is going to unload on Trump. He thinks she’s gonna unload. She is so anti-Russian, she is so pro-Russian meddling, that Schiff believes that she is going to say that the Russians meddled to help Donald Trump.

And then the anvil fell on Wile E. Coyote again. Fiona Hill emphasized that Russia spreads its bet. It did not attempt to help or hurt any one candidate. Russia’s efforts were to destabilize the American citizens’ belief in the validity of their elections. She made it a point of saying the Russians were not trying to help Trump and harm Hillary, or not trying to help Hillary and harm Trump, that they didn’t care who won or lost.

All they wanted to do is destabilize, to discredit whoever was going to win the election, to divide the American people, that they were not engaged in trying to engineer a specific winner. All they wanted to do was have a cloud over whoever did win. You could hear the air come out of the tires when she said this. I fully expect the Republicans on the committee to pick this up, because she made a point, Fiona Hill (impression), “I am not a partisan.

“I don’t engage in partisanship. That is for others but not for me! I did not do it.” I’m sorry. “Did not do it.” Really? Have you ever heard of the Steele dossier, Ms. Hill? You ever heard of Fusion GPS, Ms. Hill? You ever heard of Hillary Clinton hiring the Russians via Steele to prepare a dossier against Trump? What do you mean the Russians were not trying to harm Trump? What do you mean the Democrats were not colluding with the Russians to help Hillary? That’s exactly what happened.

She’s doing damage control. She knows they can’t make the case that Trump is a Russian agent. She knows they can’t make the case that Trump is a traitor. So the best she can do is to say the Russians weren’t trying to help anyone. She’s running cover for the Democrats. She’s running cover for Hillary by claiming that the Russians didn’t care who won, that their only objective was to destabilize America on behalf of whoever won.

Of course, we’re all sitting here thinking that there’s nothing we can do to stop the Russians. This is what bothers me about all of this is the Russians are portrayed as invincible and unstoppable — and whatever they seek to do, they succeed. The Democrat Party has done more to destabilize American elections than Vladimir Putin could have ever dreamed of doing. And then this Fiona Hill woman comes out today here and says that the Russians are engaged now in doing the same thing in 2020.

They can’t let it go, and in the process, they are trying to convince as many Americans as possible that the upcoming election is already invalid. It’s already hopelessly tarnished and corrupt. It is outrageous what these people are doing. Ratings are plummeting. We’re losing a million viewers a day as the hearings go on, and the polling data is not good. Trump is gaining support, particularly among Republicans, even in states like Wisconsin. I’ll have the details for you as the program unfolds before your very eyes and ears.

One more thing about Fiona Hill. She made two points today that the Russians did not pick a particular winner. No, no. They were just going to destabilize America for whoever won. And then she said that there’s no basis for believing that meddled in the 2016 election, that that is itself Russian propaganda. And yet we’ve got these Drive-By Media stories detailing — with Ukraine sources — their attempts to destabilize the Trump campaign and how they were then having to backtrack because as it did work.

Their efforts to sabotage Trump backfired and so now they had to do a quick 180 to get on Trump’s good side since he won. But do you know something else that she did? I have here in my formerly nicotine-stained fingers a column Fiona Hill wrote in the Washington Post in 2015. Now, all of these witnesses — every damned one of these witnesses — who have come forward has said how crucially important it is to provide “security assistance” to Ukraine.

“Security assistance” is military aid. That’s what it means. Security assistance according to the channels, usual channels. “Ukraine must get it. They must get it. They must,” and this woman hates Russia, and she was saying (impression), “Ukraine must get this aid! Ukraine must be able to defend itself against these attacks. Already Russia has annexed one-third of Crimea, 2015, whenever, 2014, whenever it was.” Yeah?

You know what she did? She wrote an op-ed in the Washington Post opposing aid to Ukraine. She opposed granting aid to Ukraine on the basis that if Ukraine got military assistance from the United States it would just encourage Putin to commit more atrocities, that if his object — Crimea and Ukraine — had military aid, that somehow that would mean Putin would launch even bigger attacks.

She was testifying before the impeachment committee today and said she was concerned about Ukraine security and stability as it tried to defend itself against Russia. And she was worried, she was very worried about this hold on the aid — very, very concerned that Trump was not forthcoming with the aid. But she had to admit that she wrote an op-ed in 2015 working at the left-wing Brookings Institution think tank in which she opposed sending weapons to Ukraine, and the Obama administration did not.

Ukraine sat there and was defenseless as Russia came in and annexed Crimea with people like Fiona Hill doing the advising, suggesting it would be a mistake to provide Ukraine defensive aid. It would be a terrible mistake. This would only encourage Putin. So Ukraine was defenseless. We did not come to their aid. (This is all part of my context I’m gonna get back into.) Now all of a sudden, when Trump has provided this assistance, these people come forward to complain that he put a delay of a couple of weeks on it.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: (impression) “There’s no basis, no businesses whatsoever for believing Ukraine meddled in the 2016 elections.” Ah, the DNC computer may be in Ukraine, folks. The DNC computer that everybody’s telling us the Russians hacked? It may actually be in Ukraine. Here is The Politico story: “Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election” when Trump won.

“And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.” The subhead to the story: “Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.” Donald Trump wasn’t the only presidential candidate whose campaign was boosted by officials of a former Soviet bloc country. Of course, now it’s been debunked that Russia helped Trump. Mueller did not conclude that. There was never any evidence of that.

“A top Ukrainian court has also ruled that the Ukraine government meddled in the U.S. elections,” but yet she’s up there talking today about there’s no basis for the fact. She wants everybody think Russia, Russia, Russia, and only Russia, Russia, Russia. “The logic of sending weapons to Ukraine seems straightforward and is the same as the logic for economic sanctions: to change Vladimir Putin’s ‘calculus.’

“Increasing the Ukrainian army’s fighting capacity … would allow it to kill more rebels and Russian soldiers… We strongly disagree.” Doing so would only spur Putin to even greater atrocities. I don’t see the need for harming Ukraine and providing further military assistance. Fiona Hill, Washington Post in 2015 — and indeed, Obama gave Ukraine nothing.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: All of these witnesses — every one of these witnesses — who have come forward have had to admit (and they’ve done so begrudgingly) that Trump’s policy of sending weapons to Ukraine has worked and that it was more effective than Obama’s policy which denied defensive assistance to the Ukrainians and resulted in the Russians annexing one-third of that country, Crimea.

Fiona Hill writes her op-ed back in 2015 arguing against the aid. They’re all on the same page. Whatever Obama wanted is what all these sycophants signed on for. Whatever Obama wanted, they agreed with. Nobody was gonna buck Obama. Nobody was gonna go against whatever Obama wanted. Obama was in tight with Putin. Obama did not want to upset Putin. Obama did not want to upset the Iranians. This is all part of the context that Trump discovers when he’s elected president, which I’m gonna get back to in a minute.

I’m gonna beg the indulgence of those of you who heard it yesterday. We have people tuning in droves, new audience every day, and I need to go through this again because it is the easiest way to understand every bit of this in as common-sensical a fashion as possible. But I want to play one sound bite. I’m sorry, (impression) “sounds bitez” from Fiona Hill, and this is from her opening statement today. By the way, I was wrong. She didn’t go to Cambridge or Oxford. She went to Harvard and the Kennedy School. She’s a Brookings Institution person — you know, radical left-wing think tank in Washington. This just a portion of her opening statement.

HILL: I’m appearing today as a fact witness. I take great pride in the fact that I’m a nonpartisan foreign policy expert who has served under three Republican and Democratic presidents. Some of you on this committee appear to believe that Russia and its security services did not conduct a campaign against our country and that perhaps — somehow, for some reason — Ukraine did. This is a fictional narrative that is being perpetrated and propagated by the Russian security services themselves. I refuse to be part of an effort to legitimize an alternate narrative that the Ukrainian government is a U.S. adversary and that Ukraine, not Russia, attacked us in 2016. These fictions are harmful.

RUSH: “I’m appearing today as a facts witness, I take with prides…” Love the way these Brits speak. Their long T’s and D’s. “I’m a factsss witness. I takes greats pridesss.” At any rate, here we have to drag it out again. She claims that the Ukrainians had nothing to do with the 2016 election. Nothing whatsoever. She “refuses to be part of an effort to legitimize an alternate narrative, that Ukrainian government is a U.S. adversary.”

They were a Donald Trump adversary, Ms. Hill, in the 2016 campaign. A court in Ukraine even acknowledged this in legal proceedings. The Politico has the story. “Ukrainian Efforts to Sabotage Trump Backfire — Kiev officials scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.” In her world and in the world of every one of these people, there’s only one enemy out there, and it is Russia — and why do you think that is?

The one enemy is Russia because that’s how they’re gonna discredit Donald Trump. And to sit here and suggest that Ukraine might have had anything to do with discrediting Donald Trump, can’t let that settle in because that takes some of the pressure off of Russia. And her assertion here that the fictional narrative being perpetrated/propagated by Russian security service… refuse to be part of an effort to legitimize an alternate narrative Ukraine government is a U.S. adversary and that Ukraine, not Russia, attacked the U.S.

Both can be true. Ukraine is an enemy of Russia. They also happened to be an enemy of Donald Trump during the 2016 campaign. So what are we to do with this? She refuses to be part of it, she refuses to acknowledge it, says there’s no basis for it. Yet in fact, the Ukrainians themselves admit that they were attempting to undermine Trump’s campaign and had to do a quick 180 after Trump won the election. So what is the context here?

The context in which Trump is elected, what does he find? What are the circumstances around the world? What are the circumstances in American foreign policy that Trump encounters? The left has tried to make the case from the beginning of these hearings that Donald Trump’s a mean guy and a Russian agent because he held up any military aid to Ukraine in exchange for Ukraine investigating the Bidens. And this is reprehensible. This is reprehensible.

Ukraine needs to be able to defend itself. Ukraine must be able to defend itself against evil Russia. And these are the very same people that denied Ukraine raid for eight years of Barack Obama. They refused any military aid while Russia came in and annexed Crimea. We had a pact with Ukraine. We promised to defend them militarily because we’re the ones that demanded that they disarm.

The deal was you get rid of your weapons and we’ll defend you if anybody attacks you. Russia attacked Crimea, one third of Ukraine, and we did not lift a finger to help. Putin was unopposed. People like Fiona Hill and every one of these witnesses, including Obama, were all in favor of Ukraine getting zilch, zero, nada military aid. Ukraine gets it under Trump, and these same people come along and say, he needs to be impeached because he delayed the aid in a quid pro quo.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: So now it’s Republicans’ turn to go at Fiona Hill and this other witnesses, this Holmes guy. Devin Nunes is at the very moment talking to her and elucidating that she doesn’t know who Fusion GPS is.

She doesn’t know Bruce Ohr. She doesn’t know any of the people involved with the FBI to create the Steele dossier, even though she just admitted that she saw the Steele dossier the day before it was published by Buzzfeed and that it was given to her by the guy that ran the Brookings Institute, Strobe Talbott — who is also a very close Clinton confidant — and she said she thought the Steele dossier was a rabbit hole but that she didn’t know who paid for it.

The ignorance that these people have is striking, and I’m not insulting their intelligence. I don’t want anybody to misunderstand. They live in closed and closeted cocoons and they only read the New York Times and they literally do not know, folks, what you know about the Russian efforts to dismantle the Trump campaign and this ongoing coup to undermine Trump’s election, reverse the election results. At least, this is what they claim. They proudly, publicly claim that they don’t know. Like, she’s calling Fusion GPS “GPS Fusion.”

(impression) “I think wasn’t… (muttering) Didn’t they work…? Didn’t they pay for…? I’m — I’m not quite sure,” and Nunes is refreshing her memory. At any rate, it is a fascinating thing to watch this and to see some of the smartest, some of the most highly appointed and highly advanced career people being so blitheringly ignorant of so much that happened in their world. This stuff, this coup, this effort to overturn the election results in 2016 happened in the very world where Fiona Hill works.

Where Lieutenant Colonel Vindman works, where all these National Security Council and all these intelligence community people work. And it’s really hard to believe that they don’t know, but they’re under oath here. And so, anyway, it’s the pattern. Yesterday morning was the worst I’ve seen of it. Yesterday a lot of people said, “This is it for Trump,” after Gordon Sondland. After Gordon Sondland and his opening statement did not contain what he admitted during testimony that Trump had actually said to him, “I don’t want anything from Ukraine. I don’t want a quid pro quo. I don’t want anything.”

That was not in his opening statement. The Democrats thought that Sondland was going to be John Dean, and by the end of the day, Sondland is being laughed at and mocked. These witnesses today… This Holmes guy opened up by attacking what an oddball Sondland is. The star witness yesterday was summarily destroyed today by the witnesses today, because he bombed out. However and why ever, it doesn’t matter. He bombed out, and everybody’s admitting now they don’t have an impeachable offense.

There has not been an impeachable offense produced, elucidated. Light has not shined on one. There’s nothing here. And yet the articles of impeachment are written, and they will be presented to the Senate, and that will all happen. There’s nothing that’s gonna happen in these hearings that will stop that, that I can see. It doesn’t matter what the polling data shows. They’re now committed. I don’t know how Pelosi could pull back from this and save any face. Let me get started with some of the audio sound bites.

We’re rolling as things happen now, which has been the case all week long. The morning session happens, and the analysts predict doom and gloom for Trump. Then the afternoon session happens and everybody forgets what they said in the morning. And all of a sudden, Trump had a massive recovery in the afternoon. It’s just… If you know the formula when you watch the stuff, then you know when to be patient and when to stop drawing conclusions and when to start drawing conclusions. But I want to grab sound bite number 27.

I mentioned this in the previous hour. This is Fiona Hill letting the air out of Pencil Neck’s tires. Pencil Neck says, “Let me ask you, Dr. Hill, about your concern with the Russian narrative, that it wasn’t the Russians that engaged in interfering in our election in 2016. And, of course, that was given a boost when President Trump in Helsinki in the presence of Putin said that he questioned his own intelligence agencies. But why are the Russians pushing that narrative that it was Ukraine? How does that serve Russian interests?”

HILL: The Russian’s interests, uhh, frankly to delegitimize our entire presidency. The goal of the Russians was really to put whoever became the president — by trying to tip their hands on one side of the scale — under a cloud. So if secretary, former first lady, former senator Clinton had been elected as president — as indeed many expected, uhh, in the run-up, uhh, prior to the election in 2016 — she, too, would have had major questions about her legitimacy. They have everybody questioning the legitimacy of a presidential candidate, be it President Trump or potentially a President Clinton. But they would pit one side of our electorate against the other, that it would pit one party against the other.

RUSH: Boom! There it goes right out the window. Fiona Hill — who nobody can challenge! Nobody. She’s too smart, she’s too educated, she’s too deeply woven in the fabric of all of this wonderfulness. We can’t question her. No, what she says… She knows more than any of the rest of us. This has been the image that has preceded her appearance. And she just said the Russians didn’t pick anybody. The objective was to destabilize whoever won. Just cut the entire foundation out from underneath Adam Schiff.

Now, she is playing a very clever game here. She is a total advocate of the belief that Russia is the only entity meddling in our elections and that they’re practically unstoppable and that they’re gonna do it again, that they did it in 2016, that whatever happened in 2016’s not really legitimate ’cause the Russians had a hand in it and the Russians have a hand in 2020 and they’re working at it, and the trick that she is playing is like when people suggest that Ukraine was involved in trying to undermine Trump.

“Oh, no, no, no. No. That is the Russian disinformation, Russia disinformation.” So whatever idea somebody posits or whatever theory somebody posits, her answer to it is, “Oh, the Russians are responsible for that.” Whatever conspiracy theory anybody comes up with, “No, no, no! That, too, is Russian disinformation.” As far as Fiona Hill is concerned, the Russians published the New York Times, they publish and run Fox News, they are in charge and do virtually everything. They have taken over. They are practically unstoppable.

The deep penetration they have made is almost complete. It’s a pretty fatalistic picture, and I’ll tell you why, folks. I’ll tell you why. See, I’m still… I don’t believe any of these people, thoroughly, fully, completely. I think they are all wedded… Out of necessity, they are all attached and wedded to the idea that Trump’s election is illegitimate because the Russians engineered it. Now, they’ve failed to produce any evidence of it, because there isn’t any. There’s not a shred of evidence that the Russians tampered with a single vote.

In fact, the illustrious Department of Justice has even said not a single election result was affected, not a single vote was tampered with by any Russians indicted by the estimable Robert J. Mueller the 23rd or whoever he is, whatever number Mueller he is. They’ve gone to great pains to say it. But it is almost required that these witnesses working in conjunction with Schiff and the Democrats continue to validate the idea that Trump is illegitimate, because the Russians meddled in the election, and it otherwise would have been different.

Now, since there isn’t any evidence that Trump colluded, there’s not a shred of evidence — ’cause it didn’t happen! The only evidence they ever had for any of it was the stuff they made up, the Steele dossier, which Fiona Hill is acting like, “Oh, that’s a rabbit hole! I know nothing of dossier. (muttering) I’m not familiar with the Steele dossier.” Of course she wants to distance herself from it. It’s a piece of garbage! It was political opposition research, and it failed.

It was even used to get FISA warrants to spy on Trump and his campaign, and it failed. These people failed in every effort they made to derail Trump’s election. They have failed so far in getting him thrown out of office. They have failed in their efforts to get Trump’s voters to abandon him. They have failed at everything — and as they have gone public with their efforts, it has been one disaster after another.

The only thing they can cling to is, “The Russians did it, the Russians did it, the Russians are doing it, the Russians are gonna keep doing it, the Russians haven’t stopped doing it.” That’s all they can do, because the only thing left to them is to continue to try to persuade as many Americans as possible that Trump is not legitimate — and therefore, everything in his presidency, policy-wise, ideas, whatever, should all be disqualified. Judicial nominations, you name it. It’s all they’ve got.

They can’t run against the economy. They can’t run against any Trump domestic policy. It’s going great.

Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2019, 08:35:26 pm »

Don’t Fall for the Daily Hysterical Media Narratives

Nov 21, 2019

RUSH: Now, don’t misunderstand me when I say that none of this matters because they’ve already drawn up the articles of impeachment. There are probably three or four articles of impeachment. They’re written. They’re waiting to unveil them. When I say it doesn’t matter, it means there’s nothing that can happen here it means nothing will stop Pelosi and Schiff moving forward with this. And believe me there’s nothing happen that suggests they should move forward.

They have bombed out at every stage of the event. Have you noticed something, folks? People say, “Rush, why don’t you go on TV?” I don’t like television, folks, for a whole host of reasons. Let me give you another reason why right now. Let’s go to yesterday morning, for example. It’s been this way every day of these hearings. The way the timeframe worked out the Democrats start Schiff does his opening introduces whoever the witnesses are. They do their openings and then we go to Democrat questions.

And that takes us up to the morning break. And then dutifully on TV, here come commentators telling us what just happened, and what just happened yesterday, Ken Starr said that we’re getting close to the Republicans in the Senate walking to the White House to tell Trump to resign. Today, Ken Starr’s walked that totally back now and said he doesn’t even see an impeachable offense. Why? Because what happened yesterday afternoon blew out of the water what happened yesterday morning.

It’s not just Ken Starr. I’m not hyping on him. I mean, every one of them. It doesn’t matter what network you go to. It doesn’t matter what network you watch. They comment on what they see at the moment, and they do it breathtakingly and with great drama as though, “Oh, my God. Another nail in the e coffin of Trump,” and at the end of the day it’s the exact opposite. Yesterday was a disaster for the Democrats. They’re walking all over Sondland today.

Democrat witnesses today are making fun of Sondland talking about what a worthless hack he was. So it’s just… (sigh) I don’t know. I say I don’t like TV. I mean, it’s what TV is. It’s the conformity. It is the requirement that everybody on there have some opinion about something. You can’t say, “Well, we don’t know enough yet.” Who’s gonna watch somebody say that? “We don’t know enough yet.” I even heard somebody say, “We need a foreign accent! We need something to liven this up.”

We got one today. We got Fiona Hill. We got a British accent today, and I’ve been studying it. You know, I’m a student of voices. I’m a half-decent impressionist. So I’ll break that out at some point.

Support the USO