Author Topic: "Fox & Friends" co-host Brian Kilmeade tells President Trump not to tweet about impeachment inquiry  (Read 415 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://www.salon.com/2019/11/19/fox-friends-co-host-brian-kilmeade-tells-president-trump-not-to-tweet-about-impeachment-inquiry/

Brian Kilmeade, the co-host of  “Fox & Friends,” advised President Donald Trump on his favorite morning show Tuesday to avoid tweeting about the impeachment inquiry.

“I just think overall the president should just ignore this whole thing,” the Fox News host said. “Don’t tweet during it. Don’t get outraged over it. It ticks you off."

Instead, Kilmeade advised, the president should focus on his executive responsibilities.

More at link.

Fox is not going to stop airing the Impeachment they suggest the President ignore.

Offline PeteS in CA

Trump knows that the suggested silence would the absolutely wrong tactic. His Tweets bypass MSM selective and partisan coverage.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Trump knows that the suggested silence would the absolutely wrong tactic. His Tweets bypass MSM selective and partisan coverage.
Agreed.  President should tweet more to help voters focus on his leadership.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Agreed.  President should tweet more to help voters focus on his leadership.

I strongly agree.  I can't even imagine why Fox News think they need to advise the president on this matter.  And don't they even know that Trump has "unmatched wisdom"?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 03:46:48 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Absalom

I strongly agree.  I can't even imagine why Fox News think they need to advise the president on this matter.  And don't they even know that Trump has "unmatched wisdom"?
-----------------------------
Indeed Chosen, as Trump's words often bring Aristotle to mind. Hmm...........

Offline corbe

I can still remember when 'Stable Genius' meant something.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.