Author Topic: Giuliani says he spoke with Ukrainians about Biden ‘today'  (Read 229 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Giuliani says he spoke with Ukrainians about Biden ‘today'
« on: November 21, 2019, 01:49:39 am »
Giuliani says he spoke with Ukrainians about Biden ‘today'
by Caitlin Yilek
 | November 20, 2019 07:59 PM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/giuliani-says-he-spoke-with-ukrainians-about-biden-today

President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani admitted he’s still speaking to Ukrainians about the investigations he pursued on behalf of Trump that are at the center of the impeachment effort.

Giuliani’s admission came the same day U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland testified to the House Intelligence Committee that Trump and Giuliani sought a quid pro quo with Ukraine. Sondland said an Oval Office visit was leveraged for an announcement of an investigation into Trump’s political rival Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

In an interview with Glenn Beck, Giuliani complained that Ukrainians, who could allegedly support his case about “bribery” by Biden and “collusion” between Ukrainians and Democrats in 2016, were not being granted visas to testify.

“All I can tell you is that for three or four years, that embassy has deliberately interfered with the ability to develop this story by not giving visas to [former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor] Shokin and now four or five other parliamentarians, who are ready, willing and able to testify to this."

“They have direct evidence about the bribery, the collusion. The case is a massive pay-for-play, multi-million-dollar scheme,” Giuliani said.

“I was in contact with two of them today,” he added.

more w/video
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/giuliani-says-he-spoke-with-ukrainians-about-biden-today
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Giuliani says he spoke with Ukrainians about Biden ‘today'
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 03:43:30 am »
Ooh boy.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.