Author Topic: Foreign-Born Researchers At US Agencies Were Secretly Working For China And Recruiting Others, Senat  (Read 437 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Foreign-Born Researchers At US Agencies Were Secretly Working For China And Recruiting Others, Senate Report Finds

November 20th, 2019

Foreign-born researchers working for U.S. agencies were secretly on China’s payroll, signing side agreements to send sensitive research to that country as part of a recruitment operation called the Thousand Talents Plan, a Senate report found.

10,000 Chinese nationals in 2018 conducted research in the Department of Energy’s National Labs, and one even had colleagues write him letters of recommendation to the Communist Party-run recruitment program, the bipartisan report stated.

Agencies like NIH do not even track attempted foreign influence, the Department of State denies only 5% of suspicious visas, and the FBI shut down a key program, according to the report.

Foreign-born researchers working at U.S. agencies secretly joined China’s payroll, sending sensitive U.S.-funded research to the country while U.S. government agencies took almost no defensive measures against a major recruitment operation, a Senate investigation found.

Researchers linked to the Chinese government formed a Chinese cell within the Department of Energy, attained access to American genomic data, and recruited other U.S. researchers to join, the bipartisan report stated...

Excerpt: Much more at link  https://amp.dailycaller.com/2019/11/19/china-thousand-talents-fbi-nih-energy
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
This should scare the living hell out of every sane person in this country!

INSANITY!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
This should scare the living hell out of every sane person in this country!

INSANITY!

Foreigners. Either you hate them or you really hate them.

The mention of stealing genomic data. This may be a stretch but where do many of the world threatening pandemic viruses seem to originate?

What if those Flu viruses (and SARS) are biological warfare tests by the Chinese?

What if they could engineer a virus that is race-specific?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

The mention of stealing genomic data. This may be a stretch but where do many of the world threatening pandemic viruses seem to originate?

What if those Flu viruses (and SARS) are biological warfare tests by the Chinese?

Wouldn't surprise me one bit @bigheadfred

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ahm shocked! SHOCKED,AH TELLS YA!

Hooda ever thunk the Chinese wood be sneaky enuff to send undercover state agents to go to skool and get technical jobs in the US sew dey cud steal stuff like blueprints,technical journals,and maybe even lurn sum while hear?

Well,other than everybody but our alleged political "leadership",that is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@bigheadfred

If they can,they will. The Chinese are VERY racist.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Perhaps it's time to re-instate the Chinese Exclusion Act....
(that comment is made only half in jest...)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Perhaps it's time to re-instate the Chinese Exclusion Act....
(that comment is made only half in jest...)

@Fishrrman

Works for me.