Author Topic: BREAKING: Senator Ron Johnson Just Exposed a Second Secret Sleeper Cell Working in the Executive Bra  (Read 293 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Senator Ron Johnson Just Exposed a Second Secret Sleeper Cell Working in the Executive Branch Against this President
by Jim Hoft November 18, 2019

In January 2018 Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) broke the news that FBI sleeper cell was meeting offsite and plotting against President Trump.

Senator Johnson later spoke with Bill Hemmer on America’s Newsroom about his shocking revelation.

Senator Johnson said “there is an indication” that there was “a number of high level FBI officials holding offsite meetings” on how to bring down President Trump.

Senator Johnson went on to say he would not speak out about his source or sources.
Johnson sits on the Records Committee and speaks with government whistleblowers.

Senator Johnson: I think there’s indications there was a number of high level FBI official holding secret meetings offsite.

Bill Hemmer: Is that half a dozen?

Senator Johnson: Again I can’t really put a number on it right now. More than just Strzok and Page. But understand Strzok and Page were very high level within the FBI.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/breaking-senator-ron-johnson-just-exposed-a-second-secret-sleeper-cell-working-in-the-executive-branch-against-this-president/
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 05:52:08 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There aren't enough lamp posts in D.C. to hang all of the treasonous b@stards at once, so they'll have to do it in shifts. At the rate people are being implicated in this coup attempt, they'd better start soon, so they can cut them down before spring and the smell gets to be too much for the tourists.

(I know, "Birds gotta eat, same as worms.")
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 05:52:36 pm by mystery-ak »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

Ooopsie!

A clear case of under-caffeination, I think. I would prescribe French roast, stat!

More seriously, I think this impeachment stunt will bring much into the public eye that Dems would wish had not. It could produce a crapburger instead of a nothingburger.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Senator Johnson said “there is an indication” that there was “a number of high level FBI officials holding offsite meetings” on how to bring down President Trump.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/breaking-senator-ron-johnson-just-exposed-a-second-secret-sleeper-cell-working-in-the-executive-branch-against-this-president/

“Mandrake,” says Ripper, “Have you ever seen a Commie drink a glass of water?”

Offline skeeter

There aren't enough lamp posts in D.C. to hang all of the treasonous b@stards at once, so they'll have to do it in shifts. At the rate people are being implicated in this coup attempt, they'd better start soon, so they can cut them down before spring and the smell gets to be too much for the tourists.

(I know, "Birds gotta eat, same as worms.")

What a horrible thought.

There's got to be enough lamp posts if they look outside the beltway. It would be grand if they could do them all at once.

Offline Smokin Joe

What a horrible thought.

There's got to be enough lamp posts if they look outside the beltway. It would be grand if they could do them all at once.
That'd be so many hangmen they'd form a Union before they got the job done. Besides, rope is re-usable.
Hemp producers need a market for their products, too, and it makes great rope.
Environmentalists would protest the use of wooden scaffolding, it would take a small forest to have enough capacity.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

That'd be so many hangmen they'd form a Union before they got the job done. Besides, rope is re-usable.
Hemp producers need a market for their products, too, and it makes great rope.
Environmentalists would protest the use of wooden scaffolding, it would take a small forest to have enough capacity.

On top of it all the US could suddenly become a net exporter of compost.

Offline Smokin Joe

On top of it all the US could suddenly become a net exporter of compost.
This is NOT a serious comment, so please don't take it as one (It is no place I would want our system of Government to go), but if they can harvest the organs of the unborn at planned murderhood, why not the death row convicts? Surely there are a few in that lot who would have some usable spare parts that aren't HIV/AIDS patients.

C S Lewis