Author Topic: Top Democrat accosts senior Trump official in Irish bar  (Read 623 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Top Democrat accosts senior Trump official in Irish bar
« on: November 28, 2019, 07:37:51 pm »
O'Malley is a huge Douche Canoe.  Wish someone would have hit him so hard he'd have to apply Preparation H with a toothbrush.

2016 presidential candidate Martin O'Malley yelled at acting deputy secretary of the Department of Homeland Security Ken Cuccinelli when they ran into each other at a D.C. bar on Wednesday.

O'Malley, the former Democratic governor of Maryland, was at the Dubliner, a Capitol Hill Irish pub popular on Thanksgiving Eve, and was speaking to Villanova University's Siobhan Arnold at the time Cuccinelli walked in. He promptly unloaded on the Trump official for the administration's family separation policy at the southern border.

“O’Malley was shouting,” Arnold told the Washington Post. “I don’t think Cuccinelli was responding. I think he’s like, ‘Time to go. Just got here and I’m leaving.’ He pretty much retreated.”

She also said that O'Malley brought up Cuccinelli's grandparents as the event unfolded. The two men went to the same school, Gonzaga College High School, but graduated five years apart.

“We all let him know how we felt about him putting refugee immigrant kids in cages — certainly not what we were taught by the Jesuits at Gonzaga,” O’Malley texted to a Post reporter about the incident. He also called Cuccinelli “the son of immigrant grandparents who cages children for a fascist president.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/former-presidential-candidate-berates-trump-immigration-official-in-dc-bar

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Top Democrat accosts senior Trump official in Irish bar
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 01:44:31 pm »
“We all let him know how we felt about him putting refugee immigrant kids in cages — certainly not what we were taught by the Jesuits at Gonzaga,” O’Malley texted
Let me guess: O'Malley was silent when Pres. Hussein established the precedent.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2019, 08:07:57 pm »
O'Malley was behaving like a drunken jerk:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuccinelli-fires-back-at-omalley-calls-behavior-sad-and-shocking

Cuccinelli fires back at O'Malley, calls behavior 'sad' and 'shocking'

In a lengthy statement to Fox News, Cuccinelli recalled Wednesday night’s incident, which took place at The Dubliner — an Irish pub on Capitol Hill where he and O’Malley were attending an event with fellow graduates of Gonzaga College High School before O’Malley’s “shame-invoking tirade” forced Cuccinelli to leave.

“I arrived at The Dubliner to meet with some of my Gonzaga classmates last night, Cuccinelli said in the statement. “As I walked up to one of the bars among several in The Dubliner to order my Guinness, I heard screaming and cussing behind me to my left, which I did not immediately take notice of other than the fact that it was louder than everything else in the pub.”

Cuccinelli continued: “When I turned to look I saw O'Malley and he was obviously screaming at me. For a moment I thought he was trying to be funny, as we've met before, which I thought was strange. It was immediately clear that he was cursing and screaming for real, to the point of veins bulging on his neck.”

Cuccinelli added that O’Malley had “also inspired one or two of his (apparent) buddies to join in the cussing assault,” which the Trump official said he attempted to ignore. Cuccinelli said he proceeded to attempt to order at a different bar within The Dubliner, but that O’Malley followed him.

“[A]t which point O'Malley pushed his way through the small group to confront me face to face, still cursing me, the President, and my Italian ancestry and he got right up in my face, bumped up against me and invited me to take a swing at him,” Cuccinelli recalled, adding, “at which point I said ‘Martin, one of us has to rise above this, and it's obviously not going to be you.’”
Cuccinelli said, on a “positive” note, he saw a friend, who happens to be a Democrat, and, in what he said appeared to be “an attempt at de-escalation,” that friend approached the two and “forced some friendly conversation in between Martin and I.”

Cuccinelli said he engaged in a short conversation and walked away to a separate area of the bar to see several other Gonzaga graduates and “high school buddies who happened to be there.”

And Cuccinelli wasn't forced to leave or chased out.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2019, 08:29:46 pm »
Democrats are so mean-spirited.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 10:24:10 pm »
Democrats are so mean-spirited.
And childish!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org