Author Topic: Rep. Lee Zeldin calls Adam Schiff 'sick,' slams his 'disgusting rhetoric' on impeachment  (Read 155 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Lee Zeldin calls Adam Schiff 'sick,' slams his 'disgusting rhetoric' on impeachment
By Nick Givas | Fox News

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff's rhetoric during the Trump impeachment inquiry has been "disgusting" and unworthy of congressional leadership, Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., told "America's Newsroom" Monday.

Zeldin was commenting on a speech Schiff, D-Calif., in which he threatened to send the president "back to the golden throne he came from." Zeldin also mocked Schiff's leadership skills and said his comments are hurting the country.

"Listen, my background's in the military. There are a lot of great people in the military, I would follow into combat. If they were charging a hill I would follow them," he said. "I would die for them. I'd fight with them. I would never want to have to charge a hill with Adam Schiff leading the charge."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-impeachment-adam-schiff-zeldin

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34