Author Topic: The flat-Earth conspiracy is spreading around the globe. Does it hide a darker core?  (Read 995 times)

Offline roamer_1

There are cases of sailors jumping ship to swim to an island or land mass which seemed to be right in front of them. Because of a woman or an attempt to go AWOL. It looks like it is within reach. This is an optical illusion and they drown. That land was actually much farther away than it seemed. We were all warned about this when I went aboard ship.

Sure. I am not negating mirages, or any tricks of light... I am looking to test the point at hand wherein such tricks are not present. Is there no condition where this light bending is not present?

Online DB

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_refraction

It is simply physics. And your own observations are consistent with the mechanism described.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Don’t knock basement cat. He’s awesome too. @Cyber Liberty  ***cool cat*** ***cool cat***

We have two basement cats.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: