Author Topic: Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford accepts ACLU ‘courage’ award  (Read 762 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford accepts ACLU ‘courage’ award

By Associated Press

November 18, 2019 | 12:46am | Updated

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — In a rare public appearance to pick up an award, the woman who accused U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault says she had a responsibility to come forward, NBC News reports.

Christine Blasey Ford, a psychology professor at Palo Alto University in California, spoke Sunday after she accepted the Rodger Baldwin Courage Award from the ACLU of Southern California in Beverly Hills.

She said: “When I came forward last September, I did not feel courageous. I was simply doing my duty as a citizen. I understood that not everyone would welcome my information, and I was prepared for a variety of outcomes, including being dismissed.”

Blasey Ford testified in September 2018 during Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearings that Kavanaugh assaulted her during a gathering of teenagers in suburban Maryland in 1982.

Kavanaugh has vehemently denied the allegation.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/18/kavanaugh-accuser-christine-blasey-ford-accepts-aclu-courage-award/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

The best I can wish for Ford is that she comes to publicly acknowledge that she slanderously character-assassinated a good man for political purposes.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Strange now days that political hit jobs now constiute the trait of "courage".

Very telling of modern society's value system.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online goatprairie

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What's the frequency Kenneth?

I bet REM knows!   :silly:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
LOL! What a pie in the face JOKE...the ACLU has become...LOL!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

Offline skeeter

\

As they say in Texas...That boy is all hat, no cattle.

He's brain dead, locked out, numb.

Not up to speed.

Offline Applewood

Courage is  soldier in battle, a firefighter going into a burning building to save lives, a police officer taking down a shooter.  Things like that.  Courage is not accusing a man of rape without  proof. 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Courage is  soldier in battle, a firefighter going into a burning building to save lives, a police officer taking down a shooter.  Things like that.  Courage is not accusing a man of rape without  proof.
Come on man ... get with the program!
Real men are called war criminals...
While transgender freak lunatics are called BRAVE and COURAGEOUS! (by the Leftists)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

Blather should be reflecting on the consequences of hoax accusations based on counterfeit "evidence". I believe he has experience along those lines.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

It does take courage to lie under oath.

Not smart, though.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Applewood

It does take courage to lie under oath.

Not smart, though.

Alas, I doubt Miz Ford will ever be prosecuted.

Offline berdie

Good post!!

Offline musiclady

The best I can wish for Ford is that she comes to publicly acknowledge that she slanderously character-assassinated a good man for political purposes.

Nah............. that would take courage.

And she has absolutely NONE.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online libertybele

Nah............. that would take courage.

And she has absolutely NONE.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.