General Category > National/Breaking News

Car Crashes in Pot-Legal States Have Soared

<< < (14/14)

Maj. Bill Martin:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on November 20, 2019, 10:12:51 pm ---@Maj. Bill Martin

Yes.

--- End quote ---

@sneakypete

That was intended to be a little adult humor.  But it turns out that I apparently was the only one laughing....

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin on November 20, 2019, 10:34:53 pm ---@sneakypete

That was intended to be a little adult humor.  But it turns out that I apparently was the only one laughing....

--- End quote ---

@Maj. Bill Martin

Sometimes it's the thought that counts.

mountaineer:
I've tried CBD for pain and saw absolutely no benefits. It's too expensive for me to continue this experiment.
 Another possible reason not to use it:

--- Quote ---Air Force Is Latest Service to Warn Against Using CBD Product Use
20 Nov 2019
Military.com | By Oriana Pawlyk

The U.S. Air Force is reminding airmen that while taking cannabidiol, or CBD, is the hot new trend, it's off limits to all service members and federal employees.

In an announcement published Tuesday, the service said using CBD oil -- which may contain tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and might result in a positive test for marijuana -- is against the rules for all Defense Department troops.  ...

"Products containing unregulated levels of THC can cause positive drug tests, resulting in the same disciplinary actions as if members had consumed marijuana," he said in a service release. ...
--- End quote ---
Military.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version