Author Topic: Turley, Starr: House Dems not making a case for impeachment so far — or even a crime  (Read 184 times)

rangerrebew

Turley, Starr: House Dems not making a case for impeachment so far — or even a crime

Ed MorrisseyPosted at 2:01 pm on November 14, 2019

Did House Democrats score points on Donald Trump yesterday? Undoubtedly, Jonathan Turley tells NPR, but then again, House Republicans scored a few on House Democrats as well. “Both sides have good narratives here,” Turley continues, but the real question is whether Democrats gained ground on impeachment. “And that I’m not quite convinced about [that].”

As far as Adam Schiff’s argument that bribery can be stretched to cover all sorts of bad presidential behavior, Turley’s not buying it. “I’m afraid history does not support Chairman Schiff on his suggestion on a bribery article of impeachment”:

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2019/11/14/turley-starr-house-dems-not-making-case-impeachment-far-even-crime/

rangerrebew

Adam Schiff, the greatest legal mind since Michael Avanatti, wants not liking someone to become a high crime or misdemeanor! 10631

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
It will be interesting to see if Friday's sideshow affected his views...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I've been assuming that these "experts" like Turley and Dershowitz have been giving honest assessments. Another possibility is that it's been a sham setup all along to establish their credibility and at the optimal moment they'll spring a surprise turnaround?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA