Author Topic: SPY: Chinese National Pleads Guilty to Stealing Trade Secrets From US Petroleum Company  (Read 419 times)

rangerrebew

SPY: Chinese National Pleads Guilty to Stealing Trade Secrets From US Petroleum Company
By Jose Nino on 11/15/2019

On Tuesday, November 12, 2019,  the U.S. Department of Justice announced that a Chinese national pled guilty to stealing trade secrets from a U.S. company.

Hongjin Tan, a 35-year-old legal permanent resident in America and a Chinese national, pled guilty to multiple charges, which included the theft and an “unauthorized transition of trade secrets” from a U.S. petroleum company he worked for.

“Tan’s guilty plea continues to fill in the picture of China’s theft of American intellectual property,” Assistant Attorney General for National Security John C. Demers said in a Department of Justice statement released on Tuesday.

https://governmentslaves.news/2019/11/15/spy-chinese-national-pleads-guilty-to-stealing-trade-secrets-from-us-petroleum-company/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
SPY: Chinese National Pleads Guilty to Stealing Trade Secrets From US Petroleum Company
By Jose Nino on 11/15/2019

On Tuesday, November 12, 2019,  the U.S. Department of Justice announced that a Chinese national pled guilty to stealing trade secrets from a U.S. company.

I imagine this sh__ goes on, ongoing  a massive basis, and this is a huge rarity that one of these Chicom pukes got caught.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Agree, catfish.
Ain't diversity great...?