Author Topic: Australian Model Erin Langmaid Had a Cryptic Pregnancy and Gave Birth in Her Bathroom  (Read 1126 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Australian Model Erin Langmaid Had a Cryptic Pregnancy and Gave Birth in Her Bathroom
[Health]   Leah Groth
HealthNovember 14, 2019

For the most part, there are some pretty major signs to being pregnant: a growing belly, occasional morning sickness, a new fondness for strange food combinations. But those symptoms didn’t come for 23-year-old Australian model, who reportedly had no idea she was pregnant until she actually gave birth.

In an interview with Australia’s 7 News, Erin Langmaid said she went into labor on October 29—without any clue she had been pregnant the previous nine months—while in her bathroom. She claimed she didn’t experience any pregnancy symptoms and had even been using contraceptive injections.

“I wasn’t showing obviously because I fit into everything,” she said. “It’s just really bizarre.”

Read more at: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/australian-model-erin-langmaid-had-202213773.html

I've never heard of this phenomenon.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I've never heard of this phenomenon.

I think it's unofficially called "lying to get in the news".
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.