Author Topic: Watch Ms. Bikini Olympia Try to Complete the U.S. Navy Physical Readiness Test  (Read 250 times)

rangerrebew

Watch Ms. Bikini Olympia Try to Complete the U.S. Navy Physical Readiness Test

“I feel like I need a protein shake. I’m sore.”
By Katie Dupere   
Nov 14, 2019

Ms. Bikini Olympia is strong, but is she Navy strong? In a YouTube video by Austen Alexander, the active duty Navy sailor challenges three-time Ms. Bikini Olympia Ashley Kaltwasser to complete the U.S. Navy Physical Readiness Test. If any rookie is ready for the challenge, it’s Kalwasser, given her impressive bodybuilding resume.

The physical readiness test, known as the Navy PRT, is a series of three timed physical fitness tests those in the Navy need to pass every six months. The Navy PRT includes two-minute timed tests of sit-ups and push-ups, with scores calculated on how many reps a recruit or veteran sailor successfully completes in the time frame. The test concludes with a 1.5 mile run to be completed as quickly as possible. Final scores are based on all three events, and are scaled for a participant’s age and gender.

https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/a29797851/bikini-olympia-navy-prt-test-youtube-video/