Author Topic: Young Turks founder Cenk Uygur running for Katie Hill’s former seat  (Read 648 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Young Turks founder Cenk Uygur running for Katie Hill’s former seat
by Caitlin Yilek | November 14, 2019

Liberal talk show host Cenk Uygur announced Thursday he is running for former Rep. Katie Hill’s seat in California.

Uygur, 49, filed paperwork with the Federal Election Committee on Wednesday.

Hill, 32, resigned last month after the House Ethics Committee opened an investigation into allegations that the freshman congresswoman engaged in an inappropriate sexual relationship with her legislative director, Graham Kelly. Hill denied the affair, but admitted to another with a campaign staffer.

Read more at: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/young-turks-founder-cenk-uygur-running-for-katie-hills-former-seat

Cenk and his sidekick I guess, are both Turks when the 'Young Turks' was on MSNBC, I think there is a video of the show when they took on the "Armenian Genocide" and they acknowledged it. I think Cenk is irreligious if not atheist.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: Young Turks founder Cenk Uygur running for Katie Hill’s former seat
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 04:11:12 am »
Good grief Cenk is a nut... I was blocked from his Y.T. Channel years ago.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Applewood

Re: Young Turks founder Cenk Uygur running for Katie Hill’s former seat
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 02:02:52 pm »
I remember him from Current TV, Al Snore's failure of a network.  He was a loon who replaced that other loon, Keith Olbermann.

@TomSea

From what I read about Cenk, he used to be a conservative, particularly on issues like abortion.  Then I guess he went off the rails.