Author Topic: Poll: 77% of Democrats with 4-Year Degrees Think Sex Not Determined at Birth  (Read 870 times)

rangerrebew

Poll: 77% of Democrats with 4-Year Degrees Think Sex Not Determined at Birth
emmanuel
September 10, 2019

The idea to push Americans to have a progressive attitude and comply with the two-sex society of “gender equality” has attacked and broken many popular social rules.

Many Americans are confused and do not know how to handle the abounding social preferences of equal, different and integral men, women, boys, and girls.

For example, Democrats gender claims have taken common rules or practices about different-sex bathrooms, sports leagues for girls, hiking groups for boys, K-12 curricula, university speech codes, religious freedoms, free speech, the social status of women, parents’ rights in childrearing, law enforcement, and children’s sexual privacy and health.

The list goes on and on… And this bizarre way of thinking is hitting colleges and schools all around the nation.

http://patriotnationpress.com/poll-77-of-democrats-with-4-year-degrees-think-sex-not-determined-at-birth/

Online The_Reader_David

Actually, sex is determined at fertilization, not at birth.  It's observed at birth (or maybe before if one gets a clear sonogram).
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
“In war, truth is the first casualty.”
― Aeschylus

We are IN "a war" today.
With the leftist/democrat-communists.

What will it take to win it?
(I know, but I ain't sayin'...)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Actually, sex is determined at fertilization, not at birth.  It's observed at birth (or maybe before if one gets a clear sonogram).

:yowsa:  Thank you
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

:facepalm2:

Online libertybele

...hmm....what does this say about those with 4 years degrees given to them by our liberal educational system?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online goatprairie

...hmm....what does this say about those with 4 years degrees given to them by our liberal educational system?
At least half are probably worthless as far as a chance at getting a decent job.
Of course, any parent that pays for their child to major in anything with the word "studies" in it should have their heads examined.
Not everybody can/should major in STEM subjects. There just aren't that many openings for millions of college grads every year to get a job in one of those areas.
But tech/trade skills are still in demand. Parents should try to convince their children to get a degree there.

Online roamer_1

77% of Democrats need to spend a year on a farm.

Offline musiclady

It kills brain cells and makes people absolutely stupid...... 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Right!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

All I can think about that, is "Those poor critters! Who would do that to them?"
(Animal cruelty!)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

At least half are probably worthless as far as a chance at getting a decent job.
Of course, any parent that pays for their child to major in anything with the word "studies" in it should have their heads examined.
Not everybody can/should major in STEM subjects. There just aren't that many openings for millions of college grads every year to get a job in one of those areas.
But tech/trade skills are still in demand. Parents should try to convince their children to get a degree there.
Nah. We have reached the point where all too many degrees are relatively worthless credentializing to add supposed authority to the statements made by those who plagiarized and parroted (for a fee) their way to said degree.

I'm appalled at alleged MBAs who can't write without mixing up possessive and plural forms (something they should have learned not to do before college, or at least in Freshman comp) and who blatantly plagiarize.

I have told the grandkids they are better off learning to weld well or work on vehicles or become a plumber, electrician, or trades person than fool around with most of the crap that is going on in college. If they aren't good at STEM, save their money.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 06:51:20 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

All I can think about that, is "Those poor critters! Who would do that to them?"
(Animal cruelty!)

Oh I dunno... Gender confusion generally fixes itself out on the farm... Try to milk a bull and you'll see what I mean.  :laugh:

Online libertybele

:amen:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Yeah! Right!  99 44/100 of them wouldn't last the first day!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

Yeah! Right!  99 44/100 of them wouldn't last the first day!

That right there is what we rednecks call a solution.  happy77
 :beer:

Offline Smokin Joe

That right there is what we rednecks call a solution.  happy77
 :beer:
888high58888 :amen:

C S Lewis

Offline andy58-in-nh

Livin' on a sex farm...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Smokin Joe

Nah.... never mind. I ain't gonna say it. 888mouth

C S Lewis

Online berdie

I have told the grandkids they are better off learning to weld well or work on vehicles or become a plumber, electrician, or trades person than fool around with most of the crap that is going on in college. If they aren't good at STEM, save their money.

I couldn't agree more @Smokin Joe . The jobs will never be outsourced and they will make a fine living...not starting out with more debt than I have ever had.
And...people are going to adore when you pull up in the driveway. happy77