Author Topic: Adam Schiff Will be Called as a Witness in Senate Impeachment Trial: Graham  (Read 157 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Adam Schiff Will be Called as a Witness in Senate Impeachment Trial: Graham
By Zachary Stieber
 November 14, 2019

House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) will be called as a witness in a Senate impeachment trial, which will be held if the House votes to impeach President Donald Trump.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said he’d call Schiff to testify during an appearance on Fox News’s “Hannity” late Nov. 13.

Graham also said he wouldn’t let a trial of Trump be based on hearsay evidence alone. A trial would also not be held if the whistleblower doesn’t testify, he said.

“Let’s say they get 218 votes. Here’s what I promise the country. We’re not going to try the president of the United States based on hearsay. So any resolution setting up a trial in the Senate, I’m going to make sure that hearsay cannot be the basis of an impeachment allegation,” Graham told host Sean Hannity.

“If you invoke the hearsay rule, what would be left?”

more
https://www.theepochtimes.com/adam-schiff-will-be-called-as-a-witness-in-senate-impeachment-trial-graham_3146468.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder if she is serious about this,or it only means she is open for business and taking bids?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!