Author Topic: “Rudy will be cut loose”: GOP reportedly ready to make Giuliani the fall guy on impeachment — if nec  (Read 318 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
“Rudy will be cut loose”: GOP reportedly ready to make Giuliani the fall guy on impeachment — if necessary
AllahpunditPosted at 10:01 pm on November 13, 2019

It’s been reported elsewhere recently that three scapegoats are being lined up for Trump in case the evidence starts building that the president himself was behind the quid pro quo. One is Mick Mulvaney, who oversees the agency that held up Ukraine’s military aid; the second is Gordon Sondland, the middleman between the White House and Ukraine who squeezed the latter to investigate “corruption”; and the third, of course, is Rudy, the man who was chattering to the press about his interest in the Bidens and Burisma six months ago and who appears to have served as chief liaison to Ukraine in all this.

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2019/11/13/rudy-will-cut-loose-gop-reportedly-ready-make-giuliani-fall-guy-impeachment-necessary/

Hubby and I have a dinner bet going on this.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.