Author Topic: Donald Trump Floats Deal with Democrats to Let DACA Recipients Stay  (Read 468 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Floats Deal with Democrats to Let DACA Recipients Stay

Charlie Spiering 12 Nov 2019

President Donald Trump floated the option Tuesday to let some children brought to the country illegally stay in the country if the Supreme Court ruled against former President Barack Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

“President Obama said he had no legal right to sign order, but would anyway,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “If Supreme Court remedies with overturn, a deal will be made with Dems for them to stay!”

Trump commented as the Supreme Court takes up the legal case against the Trump administration as the president moved to end DACA.

The president appeared willing to make a deal, even as he remained skeptical about illegal immigrants brought to the country as children receiving amnesty.

“Many of the people in DACA, no longer very young, are far from ‘angels,'” he wrote. “Some are very tough, hardened criminals.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/12/donald-trump-floats-deal-with-democrats-to-let-daca-recipients-stay/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Donald Trump Floats Deal with Democrats to Let DACA Recipients Stay
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2019, 06:25:35 am »
Donald Trump Floats Deal with Democrats to Let DACA Recipients Stay

Charlie Spiering 12 Nov 2019

President Donald Trump floated the option Tuesday to let some children brought to the country illegally stay in the country if the Supreme Court ruled against former President Barack Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

“President Obama said he had no legal right to sign order, but would anyway,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “If Supreme Court remedies with overturn, a deal will be made with Dems for them to stay!”

Trump commented as the Supreme Court takes up the legal case against the Trump administration as the president moved to end DACA.

The president appeared willing to make a deal, even as he remained skeptical about illegal immigrants brought to the country as children receiving amnesty.

“Many of the people in DACA, no longer very young, are far from ‘angels,'” he wrote. “Some are very tough, hardened criminals.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/12/donald-trump-floats-deal-with-democrats-to-let-daca-recipients-stay/

I'm having a hard time reading this.  He say some are tough hardened criminals and he want to make a deal so they can stay.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2019, 09:56:42 am »
 :banghead:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2019, 08:30:20 pm »
Don't do it. It would set a legal precedent that would destroy us.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2019, 08:46:06 pm »
An immigration deal with the Dems.  I wonder how that will turn out?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019, 08:53:38 pm »
He knows the Dems will say no, and he can then shrug his shoulders on the issue and walk on.
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2019, 09:05:25 pm »
He knows the Dems will say no, and he can then shrug his shoulders on the issue and walk on.

People need to hold their water. This is becoming a familiar pattern.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2019, 10:00:33 pm »
I'm having a hard time reading this.  He say some are tough hardened criminals and he want to make a deal so they can stay.

Well, I will leave it at this:

Before his Road to Damascus conversion to the truest bluest conservative evah since time began, he was all for amnesty.

My I told you so is comin. Especially when he is reelected and don't need the stinking masses anymore, so he can focus on his legacy.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2019, 12:32:51 am »
Who knows what Trump would do?  I believe EVERY illegal invading alien should be deported.  NO EXCEPTION!!!!!

Democrats refusing to discuss the subject tells everyone exactly what they stand for.  NOTHING!!!!!!!

I hope we witness the single greatest upset in politics come November, 2020, with the Republicans getting true voting majorities in both houses.