Author Topic: Hillary Clinton weighs in on Trump tweets: Witness intimidation is a crime, 'Full stop'  (Read 384 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton weighs in on Trump tweets: Witness intimidation is a crime, 'Full stop'
By Rachel Frazin - 11/15/19 12:03 PM EST

Former Secretary of State and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton weighed in on President Trump's tweet on Friday that criticized a witness in the impeachment inquiry, stating "witness intimidation is a crime."

"Witness intimidation is a crime, no matter who does it. Full stop," the former secretary of State tweeted.

Clinton's tweet follows a post by Trump about testifying witness and former ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/470658-hillary-clinton-weighs-in-on-trump-tweets-witness-intimidation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hillary Clinton weighs in on Trump tweets: Witness intimidation is a crime, 'Full stop'
By Rachel Frazin - 11/15/19 12:03 PM EST

Former Secretary of State and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton weighed in on President Trump's tweet on Friday that criticized a witness in the impeachment inquiry, stating "witness intimidation is a crime."

"Witness intimidation is a crime, no matter who does it. Full stop," the former secretary of State tweeted.

Clinton's tweet follows a post by Trump about testifying witness and former ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/470658-hillary-clinton-weighs-in-on-trump-tweets-witness-intimidation

THIS,my friends,is an example of irony,for those of you who don't understand the term.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

Fact-based criticism is not intimidation. Especially when Schiffty "has to" inform Yovanovitch of the Tweet.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Juanita Broadrrick, Linda Trip, Monica Lewinsky, and others?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline The_Reader_David

Negligent handling of classified information is a crime. "Full stop."
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 05:07:28 am by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Juanita Broadrrick, Linda Trip, Monica Lewinsky, and others?
Ron Brown, Vince Foster, Seth Rich, Epstein...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline andy58-in-nh

THIS, my friends, is an example of irony, for those of you who don't understand the term.

Actually, I believe it to be an example of hypocrisy.

"Irony" would be if Hillary Clinton slipped on a pile of dog poop in Fort Marcy Park and broke her skull.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 03:36:15 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline skeeter

"Irony" would be if Hillary Clinton slipped on a pile of dog poop in Fort Marcy Park and broker her skull.

Hilarious.

And probably a more likely outcome for this squat miscreant than ever having to face legal accountability for her multitude of crimes.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Both fit.

"Irony" would be if Hillary Clinton slipped on a pile of dog poop in Fort Marcy Park and broke her skull.

No,that would be justice.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Both fit.

No,that would be justice.
Imagine, statues of heroic pooping dogs in the park.... :laugh:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Hillary has nothing to talk about.  She should put a sock in it.  Queen of corruption.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.