Author Topic: Bannon: Pelosi's impeachment strategy 'actually quite brilliant'  (Read 176 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bannon: Pelosi's impeachment strategy 'actually quite brilliant'
« on: November 13, 2019, 12:58:57 am »
Bannon: Pelosi's impeachment strategy 'actually quite brilliant'
By Tal Axelrod - 11/12/19 07:14 PM EST

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon on Tuesday praised Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) over her handling of the House’s impeachment investigation into President Trump as “quite brilliant.”

“I disagree with her ideologically, but I think Nancy Pelosi is a master at political warfare. I think, strategically, what she has done from their perspective is actually quite brilliant,” Bannon said in an interview with CBS News.

Bannon, who had a falling out with Trump that led to his ouster at the White House but has continued to be a staunch defender of the president, runs a podcast called “War Room: Impeachment” with former Trump campaign spokesman Jason Miller and Raheem Kassam. The podcast is intended to buoy the administration amid GOP concerns over a lack of coordination in its response to the House’s inquiry.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/470173-bannon-pelosis-impeachment-strategy-actually-quite-brilliant
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Bannon: Pelosi's impeachment strategy 'actually quite brilliant'
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2019, 01:25:08 am »
I've seen Bannon all over repeating the point that Trump is not taking impeachment seriously.