Author Topic: Asian Americans Outnumber Whites in Los Angeles Bedroom Community  (Read 418 times)

rangerrebew

Asian Americans Outnumber Whites in Los Angeles Bedroom Community
By Elizabeth Lee
November 07, 2019 08:26 AM

LOS ANGELES - When billboards in Chinese start appearing, along with Korean and Japanese grocery stores and restaurants that span tastes from almost all of Asia, they are signs that you have entered California's San Gabriel Valley.

For some people, it is a bedroom community of Los Angeles. For others, the Asian enclave is a home away from home.

Known to the locals as the “SGV,” San Gabriel Valley spans 36 kilometers east of downtown Los Angeles, with close to half a million Asians living there. Nine cities in the area are majority-Asian.

https://www.voanews.com/usa/asian-americans-outnumber-whites-los-angeles-bedroom-community

rangerrebew

Re: Asian Americans Outnumber Whites in Los Angeles Bedroom Community
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 06:07:46 pm »
I guess I'm not a true American anymore since my family's native country isn't listed.  We have Mexican Americans, African Americans, Asian Americans, etc., but just white people are excluded from the verbiage, I guess.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 06:08:45 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 06:44:48 pm »
Why should I care?

Milpitas, CA is >61% people of Asian heritage.

Sunnyvale, CA is a >40% plurality of people of Asian heritage.

Cupertino, CA is >63% people of Asian heritage.

Santa Clara, CA is a >37% plurality of people of Asian heritage.

So what! Welcome to Silicon Valley.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2019, 11:24:12 pm »
It may be Silicon Valley, but much of it ain't "America" no mo'...
(not the "traditional America" of our forebears, in any case)

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2019, 12:52:28 am »
Meh, a century ago the foreign bogeymen were Germans, central Europeans, Jews, and Italians. And THEY (you know, not us) all had their communities where they spoke ______, had church services in ______, had ______-style restaurants, and were referred to by various epithets.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2019, 04:26:46 pm »
I guess I'm not a true American anymore since my family's native country isn't listed.  We have Mexican Americans, African Americans, Asian Americans, etc., but just white people are excluded from the verbiage, I guess.

@rangerrebew

Not true. You are white trash,and mentioned often when the microphones aren't "hot".

BTW,Asians tend to have BIG families,so it should be no surprise they outnumber whites in some areas of Ca. White people are still hooked on the "no more than two children per family or you will kill the planet" hokum,so it won't be long before white people are a minority everywhere in America.

Just wait until the Asians take over and the blacks and browns discover their new boss is a HELL of a lot more brutal than their old bosses were,and that "if you don't work you don't eat" is now the law of the land.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2019, 04:30:35 pm »

@rangerrebew

I guess I am going to need to start claiming my grandmothers Tuscorara blood,and run for a safe job in congress as a Injun. Might even run for President and promise a wigwam for everyone. Since most people that vote Dim these days would think that is some sort of Injun marital aid,I'd get elected for sure!

Gotta go and find me some ladies to help me practice my "Woo! Woo! Woo!"

Chief Sneakypete checking out,but I  will be back later checking for donations,

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2019, 04:33:07 pm »
It may be Silicon Valley, but much of it ain't "America" no mo'...
(not the "traditional America" of our forebears, in any case)

@Fishrrman

One sign of that is they are all willing to work hard in order to become wealthy,not lay around on their asses in goobermint houses,waiting for "mah check to come in".