Author Topic: Meet the Press Panel Hopes Dems Can ‘Dramatize’ Impeachment Hearings With Crying Witnesses  (Read 250 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Kyle Drennen | November 11, 2019 9:14 AM EST

Following Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd grilling Republican Senator Rand Paul and tossing softballs to Democratic Congressman Jim Himes on Sunday, regarding impeachment, the political panel admitted that House Democrats had an uphill battle in upcoming public hearings. The worried journalists urged liberal lawmakers to “dramatize” those hearings as much as possible and hoped some of the witnesses would cry or become “emotional.”

“I think in those two segments, with Rand Paul and Jim Himes, we had a good snapshot of how difficult this is going to be for the – for the Democrats to convince the country that this is extraordinary behavior that disqualifies the President from office,” The Washington Post’s David Ignatius admitted. He also acknowledged that impeachment effort against President Trump looked “purely partisan.”

more w/video
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2019/11/11/meet-press-panel-hopes-dems-can-dramatize-impeachment-hearings
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

The press is simply part of the Democrat Party.  Chuck Todd isn't a television journalist.  He is a partisan Democrat posing as a television journalist.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 I am to the point with "Chuck" (kinda "butch" for a fairy) Todd to the point all I have to do is see him biting his lip,and I want to bitch slap him until he cries.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The press is simply part of the Democrat Party.  Chuck Todd isn't a television journalist.  He is a partisan Democrat posing as a television journalist.

@Hoodat

And he/she/whatever is a part of the new generation of Dim spokescritters that don't even try to hide it anymore.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.