Author Topic: Vindman Testified that He “Thought” President’s “Policy” Was Wrong So He Advised Ukrainians to Ignor  (Read 478 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
HUGE! Schiff Witness Vindman Testified that He “Thought” President’s “Policy” Was Wrong So He Advised Ukrainians to Ignore the President
by Joe Hoft November 10, 2019

Adam Schiff’s star witness Alexander Vindman testified to the House Intel Committee that he “thought” the President was wrong in his policy with Ukraine. So he later told Ukrainians to ignore the President.

Alexander Vindman’s testimony was recently released and it shows an ignorant underling in the NSC who believed the President’s policy in the Ukraine was flawed and because of this Vindman notified a group of ‘Ukrainians’ to ignore the President’s requests.

The Conservative Treehouse reported on the release and highlighted some interesting pieces from the testimony.  Apparently in his opening remarks young Vindman stated that he believed the President ‘demanded’ something from the Ukrainians. Representative Ratcliff destroyed him on this assertion –

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/huge-schiff-witness-vindham-testified-that-he-thought-presidents-policy-was-wrong-so-he-advised-ukrainians-to-ignore-the-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I hope by the end, to learn who ordered him into action, and what he was ordered to do?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Somebody correct me if I am wrong,but isn't that treason?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I hope by the end, to learn who ordered him into action, and what he was ordered to do?

@truth_seeker

He is either not very smart OR he is very delusional,but I suspect that once he is sitting in a cell and considering his future date with the gallows,he will be more than happy to cooperate with authorities and spill every bean he knows.

He will probably have been luck in lockup than Epstein had because he will be awaiting trial in a military prison.

Offline aligncare

Funny, but I don’t remember ever voting for this guy to oversee U.S. foreign policy. I gotta start paying closer attention when I vote. Eeny, meeny, miny, moe just isn’t working anymore.

:sarc:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Funny, but I don’t remember ever voting for this guy to oversee U.S. foreign policy. I gotta start paying closer attention when I vote. Eeny, meeny, miny, moe just isn’t working anymore.

@aligncare

As for me,I am almost positive his brothers connections to industry in the Ukraine had nothing to do with this traitor trying to destroy Trump.

Well,sorta positive?

Ok,Ok,I had a bad dream about it.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

@aligncare @alicewonders
Consider how many areas of Presidential policy can be blocked, rejected, changes by the permanent bureacracy in each department.

Immigration. Veteran Administration.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline PeteS in CA

Somebody correct me if I am wrong,but isn't that treason?

No, but it would be a violation of the Logan Act.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He should have been fired on the spot.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
He should have been fired on the spot.

Unless he was under orders to do what he did he should be facing a court-martial.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No, but it would be a violation of the Logan Act.

@PeteS in CA

No,I am pretty sure it is treason if done by a serving officer in uniform. Especially if said officer has a brother in business with the locals and he is going against public policy when doing so.

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A3Sec3.html

U.S. Constitution - Article 3 Section 3

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
https://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A3Sec3.html

U.S. Constitution - Article 3 Section 3

@PeteS in CA

Serving military members aren't regulated by the US Constitution. They are under the Universal Code of Military Justice.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Did anybody actually read the testimony?  Vindman did not testify he told Ukraine to ignore the President.  Joe Hoft just says he did, but the testimony he pasted to his "story," says the opposite.

He says he didn't advise them at all, but Ratcliff tried to twist it into "Since Vindman isn't Rah-Rah for the President's stupid extortion scheme he must have advised against it."  Vindman isn't the Ukraine advisor...that was Giuliani.  Vindmann is the President's advisor.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 06:12:31 am by Once-Ler »