Author Topic: Graham on the impeachment inquiry: 'I made my mind up. There's nothing there'  (Read 183 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham on the impeachment inquiry: 'I made my mind up. There's nothing there'
By Rebecca Klar - 11/10/19 12:09 PM EST

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) doubled down on his defense of President Trump amid the ongoing impeachment inquiry, arguing there's "nothing there" in the call between Trump and Ukrainian leaders to suggest the president did anything wrong.

"You make your mind up about the phone call. I made my mind up. There's nothing there," Graham said in an interview Saturday with KCCI, a Des Moines CBS affiliate.

"I'm trying to let the House know, 'You're dividing America for no good reason.' We got a lot of things we should be doing, like lowering drug costs and getting a trade deal with Canada and Mexico," he added.

Graham has been one of Trump's staunchest allies defending the president's actions amid the impeachment inquiry.

He told CBS news last week he won't read the transcripts released of witness depositions.

"I've written the whole process off," he said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/469804-graham-on-the-impeachment-inquiry-i-made-my-mind-up-theres-nothing-there
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Watch the Rats demand he recuse.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: