Author Topic: Brace Yourselves: Trump's Releasing Another Call Transcript  (Read 261 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brace Yourselves: Trump's Releasing Another Call Transcript
« on: November 09, 2019, 10:59:22 pm »
Brace Yourselves: Trump's Releasing Another Call Transcript
Beth Baumann

Posted: Nov 09, 2019 4:00 PM

President Donald Trump on Friday said he will release the transcript of another call he had with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, which took place in April, months before the July call that Democrats utilized to launch their impeachment probe. Trump told reporters the transcript will "probably" be released on Tuesday.

"They want to have a transcript of the other call, the second call, and I'm willing to provide that. We'll probably give it on Tuesday, Monday being a holiday," he said as he prepared to board Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews. "We have another transcript coming out that is very important. They ask for it, and I gladly give it."

On Saturday, Trump said the April call is "very important," CNN reported.

"You'll read the second call, and you'll tell me if there's anything wrong with it," he said.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/11/09/trump-plans-to-release-transcript-of-april-call-with-ukrainian-president-n2556204
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Brace Yourselves: Trump's Releasing Another Call Transcript
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 11:40:48 pm »
If there's nothing new, then no problem...somebody will be along to point out that "We Gt 'im Now!!!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 06:07:47 pm »
If there's nothing new, then no problem...somebody will be along to point out that "We Gt 'im Now!!!"

I'm sure the Dems have lubed up their pretzellization machine.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2019, 06:41:57 pm »
I'm sure the Dems have lubed up their pretzellization machine.

It's still dripping from the last couple of fiascos. rrthree
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2019, 06:45:33 pm »

Thought the POTUS said that "It's a transcript of a 2nd call to the Ukrainian president".

So, whatever it is...he's gotten in front of it.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2019, 06:48:32 pm »
Thought the POTUS said that "It's a transcript of a 2nd call to the Ukrainian president".

So, whatever it is...he's gotten in front of it.

But I think the call was moths before the already ballyhooed call.  I assume he has the permission of the other party on the phone again.  And, there will be the usual week in the press, about how it further damns the President.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2019, 08:07:31 pm »
They ask for it, and I gladly give it.

Who asked for it?  I'm sure the call is perfect, but I would like to know if it was hidden in the super secret server.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2019, 08:24:13 pm »
Who asked for it?  I'm sure the call is perfect, but I would like to know if it was hidden in the super secret server.

I would appreciate it you would stop trolling threads in my forum.  Thank you in advance.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2019, 08:25:48 pm »
I would appreciate it you would stop trolling threads in my forum.  Thank you in advance.
got it