Author Topic: ISIS to its Followers: Cause the West Pain by Setting Forests Ablaze  (Read 215 times)

rangerrebew

ISIS to its Followers: Cause the West Pain by Setting Forests Ablaze
11/08/2019 ~ Ann Corcoran   

This news from Fox News yesterday reminded me of a reader at Refugee Resettlement Watch who sent me information and stories to post for probably a year or so.

She (I think the tipster was a she!) told me how important fire is as a weapon of jihad as she often found stories about mysterious fires, not just forest fires, that she identified as linked to an Islamic imperative—to wage jihad.

I haven’t heard from her for about five years, but her admonitions about fire jihad stuck with me.

Here is Fox News:

https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/2019/11/08/isis-to-its-followers-cause-the-west-pain-by-setting-forests-ablaze/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: ISIS to its Followers: Cause the West Pain by Setting Forests Ablaze
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 06:45:46 pm »
Quote from: The Article
It would be pretty darn easy!  And, even if authorities suspected that type of arson, they would likely keep it from us and blame global warming instead.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: ISIS to its Followers: Cause the West Pain by Setting Forests Ablaze
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2019, 07:25:56 pm »
I don't know about this, I don't think the California democrats and Gaia worshipers will react well to the competition.