Author Topic: BOMBSHELL: Schiff's Star Witness Admits His Only 'Source' Was The New York Times  (Read 570 times)

rangerrebew

BOMBSHELL: Schiff's Star Witness Admits His Only 'Source' Was The New York Times

CollinRugg

Posted November 8, 2019 in Politics

Star witness to far-left Rep. Adam Schiff's ongoing impeachment inquiry, U.S. diplomat William Taylor, admitted behind a closed-door testimony that his only source for his claims that he had made were from the New York Times.

During his testimony, Taylor “identified Rudolph W. Giuliani, President Trump’s personal lawyer, as the instigator behind the drive to get Ukraine’s president to announce investigations into Mr. Trump’s political rivals, telling impeachment investigators last month that Mr. Giuliani was acting on behalf of the president,” according to the New York Times.

https://trendingpolitics.com/bombshell-schiff-s-star-witness-admits-his-only-source-was-the-new-york-times/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

How does westernjournal.com keep getting all these bombshell reports that nobody else even covers.  Incredible!!!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
How does westernjournal.com keep getting all these bombshell reports that nobody else even covers.  Incredible!!!

Ask Kamrade Schiff
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

"Western Journal?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Right_in_Virginia

"Western Journal?"

I don't know what he's talking about @Cyber Liberty .... but here's Zeldin's tweet about this:

Lee Zeldin
ï‚™ @RepLeeZeldin 

Star witness? Taylor said in depo he believed reason POTUS wanted Ukraine to investigate Ukrainians' interference w/ the 2016 election & Burisma was just to get dirt on Biden. He later admitted to me his sole source of info was...wait for it...The NY Times.

1:06 PM - 6 Nov 2019

https://twitter.com/RepLeeZeldin/status/1192186577084174336

If so inclined, Rep.Zeldin's twitter feed is a good one to check every now and then.    888blackhat

« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 10:21:54 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't know what he's talking about @Cyber Liberty .... but here's Zeldin's tweet about this:

If so inclined, Rep.Zeldin's twitter feed is a good one to check every now and then.    888blackhat

I saw that on another thread.  That's a witness impeached, but we'll never see that in the leftist press.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

"Western Journal?"

It's one of many such articles that simply quote other sources' articles.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

...and reject anything that is positive for Trump.  Just like CNN.

Well at least I can honestly say took the time to hear the other side. :seeya:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well at least I can honestly say took the time to hear the other side. :seeya:

Unlike whom?  Are you trolling the Forum again? 
I will NOT comply.

Unlike whom? 
Unlike those who can't honestly say they took the time to hear the other side. 
Are you trolling the Forum again?
Silencing me will not save President Trump from impeachment.  It just allows snowflakes a safe place to delude themselves.  I don't think that describes this forum, but I think you have the power to prove me wrong.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That boy is as mad as a bag of ferrets.
Silencing me will not save President Trump from impeachment.  It just allows snowflakes a safe place to delude themselves.  I don't think that describes this forum, but I think you have the power to prove me wrong.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
That boy is as mad as a bag of ferrets.

@The Ghost

He/she/it is a piece of garbage troll, sub-human scum.....  and that’s a fact, Jack!

wink777

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
@The Ghost

He/she/it is a piece of garbage troll, sub-human scum.....  and that’s a fact, Jack!

wink777

Maybe just classic TDS symptoms? Unfortunately there's still no cure, you just have to let it run its course...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA