Author Topic: Is Pelosi finally sick of the terrible damage Schiff is doing to her party?  (Read 251 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 9, 2019
Is Pelosi finally sick of the terrible damage Schiff is doing to her party?
By Patricia McCarthy

This week, Rep. Jim Jordan was officially moved to the House Intelligence Committee, from Oversight, in order to be part of the coming public interrogations of witnesses summoned by committee Chairman Adam Schiff.

Jordan is a pit bull, exactly what the committee needs among its Republicans.  It was in Pelosi's purview to refuse Jordan's appointment, and she did not.

Hmmm.  Is it possible that even she is sick and tired of Schiff's mendacity, his secrecy, his shutout of Republican questions, his witness tampering?  He even advised "witnesses" not to answer questions from Republicans.

Most of these people being called to testify are not witnesses to anything relevant; they are just vague anti-Trumpers willing to prostitute themselves in one way or another before Schiff's cloak-and-dagger, repressive little show trial that, as many have commented, is reminiscent of the tactics of the former Soviet Union.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/11/is_pelosi_finally_sick_of_the_terrible_damage_schiff_is_doing_to_her_party.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FTA:

Their complex scheme began even before Trump became the candidate of his party and has extended into his presidency and is ongoing.  This is what Schiff's pathetic impeachment inquiry is all about: a shameless attempt to smear President Trump before any of the damning truth is revealed by Inspector General Michael Horowitz, Attorney General Bill Barr, and U.S. attorney John Durham. 

If this is the case, it behooves Barr to knock off the "Free Beer, Tomorrow" crap and pony up.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

If anything, Nancy is less comprehending than she was when this article was written.
Alan Dershowitz: 'I am appalled at Nancy Pelosi,' she sounds like Stalin
by John Gage
 | June 06, 2019 11:35 PM

Alan Dershowitz criticized Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi after she reportedly said she wants to see President Trump in prison.

"As a liberal Democrat, I am appalled at Nancy Pelosi," Dershowitz, a civil liberties advocate and former Harvard law professor, said Thursday on Fox News. "The idea of her weaponizing the criminal justice system and calling for the imprisonment of the President of the United States without him being charged with any crime, without him being charged with any impeachable offense. It's just outrageous."

"It sounds like the conversation between Stalin and Beria where Beria said to Stalin, 'Show me the man, and I'll find you the crime,'" Dershowitz said.

"The idea of the most important Democrat in the United States calling for imprisonment of a president is such core violation of civil liberties, the rule of law, and America justice. She ought to be absolutely ashamed of herself," he said.   ...
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/alan-dershowitz-i-am-appalled-at-nancy-pelosi-she-sounds-like-stalin?fbclid=IwAR1tH5gMruIaZQBK2z8YmBgEZNpiWNMJ7hc_S7JzshY_8NOr137lnsu889o
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Is it possible that even she is sick and tired of Schiff's mendacity, his secrecy, his shutout of Republican questions, his witness tampering?

I suspect Pelosi thinks Jordan is an embarrassing clown and his presence at the televised hearings will help.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I suspect Pelosi thinks Jordan is an embarrassing clown and his presence at the televised hearings will help.

I don't share that impression of Jordan, and I don't think Schitt does, either. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

Pelousi had no choice but to get on the Impeachment Train or watch her party further disintegrate.  Unfortunately, had the GOP keep the House I don't see that Kevin McCarthy could have gotten anything done this year either.  Gridlock can be a good thing.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

Not even close.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org