Author Topic: Share What you are listening to NOW? Thread Deux  (Read 190977 times)

Online deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Re: Share What you are listening to NOW? Thread Deux
« Reply #2275 on: May 18, 2023, 02:04:06 pm »
Pretty good cover of a very great song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyK8qDhObaM
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline corbe

« Reply #2276 on: May 19, 2023, 08:55:34 pm »
  Another Good Cover @debrawiest

I Know You Rider · Big House

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmBrQ1omDbI
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2277 on: May 21, 2023, 01:40:22 am »
   @Hoodat   

With A Little Help From My Friends (Remix) · The Beatles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byUTLI1XjOg
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2278 on: May 21, 2023, 02:15:06 am »
You are everything-REM
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline corbe

« Reply #2279 on: May 21, 2023, 02:32:58 am »
REM - World Leader Pretend Acoustic @ Holland - 1991

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUEk4MMSMzE

Offline corbe

« Reply #2280 on: May 21, 2023, 02:52:53 am »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2281 on: May 21, 2023, 02:55:21 am »
Back at ya, @corbe

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #2282 on: May 21, 2023, 03:04:47 am »

Offline corbe

« Reply #2283 on: May 24, 2023, 01:48:07 am »
Kevin Welch "Flycatcher Jack & The Whippoorwill's Song"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rawM6u_BLG4

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2284 on: May 27, 2023, 03:46:26 am »
The Black Crowes  -  Midnight Rambler

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2285 on: May 27, 2023, 04:04:32 am »
Ted Nugent  -  Great White Buffalo (Live '87)

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2286 on: May 29, 2023, 11:36:59 am »
Shiny Happy People- REM
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline corbe

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

« Reply #2289 on: May 29, 2023, 07:34:51 pm »
   All proceeds from that song go to Veterans Families.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2290 on: May 29, 2023, 07:37:52 pm »
Thank you for posting @corbe   :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2291 on: May 29, 2023, 10:14:36 pm »
The Revenge of Vera Gemini - BOC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4buaY1ikkJ8
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2292 on: May 29, 2023, 11:27:38 pm »

https://youtu.be/aIsnD87uOeo

@corbe

"Spooky gun ships" DELIVER the "damn-damns"!

I don't mind admitting I would not be here today typing these words if it weren't for Spooky and the fighter-bomber pilots who flew off carrier decks as well as the chopper jockeys that inserted us on missions,and then came in to pick us up,usually under fire.

It is a crying damn shame they never got the public recognition they deserved for their courage under fire just because  they weren't thought of of as "warriors" because they fly.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 11:28:50 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2294 on: May 31, 2023, 11:15:56 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #2295 on: June 01, 2023, 11:49:24 pm »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2296 on: June 02, 2023, 12:16:16 am »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2297 on: June 03, 2023, 12:45:02 am »
Wow!  Get ready to be impressed -- none other than Colt Clark and the Quarantine Kids-- playing

"Shades of Gray" by the Grateful Dead.  They did an awesome job! It's a long song, but Cash on guitar is truly awesome tonight and Beckett on the drums nails it!!

(I just wish the little girl would stop with the theatrics. She was cute when she was little, but it's getting old.  She needs to learn an instrument or stay out of the spotlight).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zflJnGsX1U

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2298 on: June 03, 2023, 12:58:52 am »
Wow!  Get ready to be impressed -- none other than Colt Clark and the Quarantine Kids-- playing

"Shades of Gray" by the Grateful Dead.  They did an awesome job! It's a long song, but Cash on guitar is truly awesome tonight and Beckett on the drums nails it!!

(I just wish the little girl would stop with the theatrics. She was cute when she was little, but it's getting old.  She needs to learn an instrument or stay out of the spotlight).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zflJnGsX1U

@libertybele

Let little girls be little girls. It is a part of their charm and it doesn't last long.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline corbe

« Reply #2299 on: June 04, 2023, 03:15:13 pm »
   Sundays are the day of the week @Texas Robin and I set aside to bask in the company of and fondle each other.

Kris Kristofferson - Sunday morning coming down (1970)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbqGWTxwZEA