Author Topic: Share What you are listening to NOW? Thread Deux  (Read 209519 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Share What you are listening to NOW? Thread Deux
« Reply #1400 on: December 24, 2021, 03:00:30 am »
Gloria in Excelsis Deo

Beautiful!!  happy77
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #1401 on: December 24, 2021, 04:44:29 am »
 999yawn
Gloria in Excelsis Deo

@Hoodat

Watched it twice. Cried both times. Thanks for posting it. I'll pass it on.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #1402 on: December 24, 2021, 05:17:42 am »
Two of my faves.....

"Rejoice With Exceeding Great Joy" by The Gaither Family (actually, The Martins)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYRrHGE9QJ0

"Bethlehem Morning" by Morris Chapman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFCva-xHfQ8

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online corbe

« Reply #1403 on: December 26, 2021, 05:44:27 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #1404 on: December 26, 2021, 05:55:01 pm »
Lionel Richie - Easy (like sunday morning)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUpTIvPYKOk
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online corbe

« Reply #1405 on: December 26, 2021, 06:05:32 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1406 on: December 26, 2021, 06:47:37 pm »
Steely Dan  -  Pretzel Logic

Steely Dan  -  The Fez

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1408 on: December 27, 2021, 12:59:40 am »
Leonid & Friends  -  Feeling Stronger Every Day  -  (Chicago cover)

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1409 on: December 27, 2021, 01:04:33 am »
Leonid & Friends  -  25 or 6 to 4

Online rustynail

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1411 on: December 27, 2021, 01:08:28 am »
Ksenia Buzina  -  Satisfaction

This Russian lady has awesome range.

Ksenia Buzina  -  My Heart Will Go On

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1412 on: December 28, 2021, 08:12:26 am »
"Well,Curtis Lowe was the finest picka to ever play da blues....."

Ya just can't go wrong with Skynyrd.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online rustynail

Offline art.prout

« Reply #1414 on: December 28, 2021, 11:49:09 am »
Leonid & Friends  -  Feeling Stronger Every Day  -  (Chicago cover)

I really love Leonid & Friends, I think that they are great!

:yowsa:

Online corbe

« Reply #1415 on: January 02, 2022, 05:59:40 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #1416 on: January 02, 2022, 07:12:07 pm »

Offline EdinVA

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #1418 on: January 03, 2022, 11:37:07 pm »
Elton John - "Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me"  I am always in awe of his piano playing ... just absolutely breathtaking - so talented.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBGb5xNK9lU

Online rustynail

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #1420 on: January 04, 2022, 01:18:22 am »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAjkokafomM

I saw a live production of Hair before I graduated high school.  Memories .... sweet memories.

Online rustynail

« Reply #1421 on: January 04, 2022, 01:20:12 am »
I saw a live production of Hair before I graduated high school.  Memories .... sweet memories.
'facing a dying nation a moving paper fantasy'

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1422 on: January 04, 2022, 01:49:14 am »
Manchester England England (Mix)

« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 01:50:10 am by Hoodat »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1423 on: January 04, 2022, 01:52:17 am »
'facing a dying nation a moving paper fantasy'

Listening for the new-told lies.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #1424 on: January 04, 2022, 01:20:12 pm »
Elton John - "Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me"  I am always in awe of his piano playing ... just absolutely breathtaking - so talented.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBGb5xNK9lU

That’s my favorite EJ song. He’s an amazing musician, songwriter.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell