Author Topic: Share What you are listening to NOW? Thread Deux  (Read 191913 times)

BassWrangler

Re: Share What you are listening to NOW? Thread Deux
« Reply #850 on: May 22, 2021, 07:57:07 pm »
2003  "Picture" Kid Rock/Cheryl Crow

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeTkuhRANwM

That's a surprising combo.

Online libertybele

« Reply #851 on: May 22, 2021, 07:57:51 pm »
2003  Toby Keith/Willie Nelson  "Beer for My Horses"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0_QSmxKJ8M
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

« Reply #852 on: May 22, 2021, 07:59:35 pm »
2003  Toby Keith/Willie Nelson  "Beer for My Horses"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0_QSmxKJ8M

Love the electric guitar in that one.

Online libertybele

« Reply #853 on: May 22, 2021, 08:11:29 pm »
2004  Alan Jackson - "Remember When"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM3_dtGyspQ

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #854 on: May 22, 2021, 08:34:05 pm »
"Forever in Blue Jeans" - Neil Diamond Sing along!  happy77   :laugh:       happy77

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQXCELBPI6Q

Online libertybele

« Reply #855 on: May 22, 2021, 08:43:34 pm »
Kid Rock - "Blue Jeans and a Rosary"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-aKCF8PL7M

Online libertybele

« Reply #856 on: May 22, 2021, 10:05:00 pm »
Elton John -- "Tiny Dancer" (Ok, well it has blue jeans in the lyrics)

...Blue-jean baby
L.A. lady
Seamstress for the band
Pretty-eyed
Pirate smile
You'll marry a music man.....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XujEruAWcR4

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #857 on: May 23, 2021, 01:02:08 am »
   New one from Rodney Crowell

Rodney Crowell - Something Has To Change (Official Music Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP3pu7e_xz8

@corbe

Thanks! I am a huge Rodney Crowell fan! Ever give a watch/listen to his "Luck Mansion" recordings on you tube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFrpzPR6TLY

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

« Reply #858 on: May 23, 2021, 01:08:05 am »
   That's one of my favorites by him @sneakypete and East Houston Blues.  I just discovered his talent about 7 years ago.  I didn't even know he was married to Roseanne Cash till I heard that song.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #859 on: May 23, 2021, 01:14:20 am »
That's a surprising combo.

@BassWrangler

They were "knocking boots" at the time. I SUSPECT he wrote this song because of her influence on him at that time.

BTW,there is a you boob video of the two of them recording the song,and you can almost smell the smoke in the air when they look at each other.

BTW,this HAS to be the only Kid Rock song I have heard more of than maybe 15 seconds. Just ain't into rap.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 01:15:16 am by sneakypete »

BassWrangler

« Reply #860 on: May 23, 2021, 01:37:51 am »
@BassWrangler

They were "knocking boots" at the time. I SUSPECT he wrote this song because of her influence on him at that time.

BTW,there is a you boob video of the two of them recording the song,and you can almost smell the smoke in the air when they look at each other.

BTW,this HAS to be the only Kid Rock song I have heard more of than maybe 15 seconds. Just ain't into rap.

Not into rap either. I can tolerate it, but I don't seek it out. I do like that British rapper, Zuby, though - not his music, but his level headed take on politics.

Online libertybele

« Reply #861 on: May 23, 2021, 01:47:19 am »
??? Kid Rock doesn't do mostly rap. Quite the opposite.  He does a lot of ballads and some with some spiritual undertones.  He sings with a lot of different people including Elton John.  He sings mostly rock and country. I'm not into Rap either.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #862 on: May 23, 2021, 01:55:18 am »
??? Kid Rock doesn't do mostly rap. Quite the opposite.  He does a lot of ballads and some with some spiritual undertones.  He sings with a lot of different people including Elton John.  He sings mostly rock and country. I'm not into Rap either.

@libertybele

Didn't know that. Seems like every time I see something about him on teebee,he is doing stadium rap for huge crowds.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #863 on: May 23, 2021, 04:19:50 am »
@libertybele

Didn't know that. Seems like every time I see something about him on teebee,he is doing stadium rap for huge crowds.

Try Redneck Paradise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HPfmvaWRw

Try All Summer Long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSkFygPCTwE

Online libertybele

« Reply #864 on: May 24, 2021, 12:41:24 am »
Not a huge Beatles fan, but this is one of my favorite Beatles' tunes.   "Let It Be"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDYfEBY9NM4

Online libertybele

« Reply #865 on: May 24, 2021, 12:46:49 am »
Procol Harem - "Whiter Shade of Pale"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BADDeIQWVQ

Online libertybele

« Reply #866 on: May 24, 2021, 12:51:05 am »
John Denver - "Annie's Song"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyJRsp5t9mA

Online Hoodat

« Reply #867 on: May 24, 2021, 01:10:49 am »
Derek & the Dominoes  -  Bellbottom Blues

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #868 on: May 24, 2021, 08:02:46 pm »
Carole King  -  Smackwater Jack

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

« Reply #869 on: May 24, 2021, 11:32:18 pm »
In keeping with songs with "Blue" in the title  The Who "Behind Blue Eyes"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMrImMedYRo

Online libertybele

« Reply #870 on: May 24, 2021, 11:38:01 pm »
Willie Nelson - "Blue Eyes Cryin' in the Rain"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crgtWomWg90

Online libertybele

« Reply #871 on: May 24, 2021, 11:40:11 pm »
Fats Domino "Blue berry Hill"  happy77

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQQCPrwKzdo

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

« Reply #874 on: May 24, 2021, 11:53:58 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0EzFoKPXU

Good one.  That was one of the first songs I learned to play as a teenager on the piano.  It brings back memories.      happy77