Author Topic: Five patients share stories of abortion doctor who kept 2,411 fetal remains at home  (Read 1263 times)

Offline Hoodat

Five patients share stories of abortion doctor who kept 2,411 fetal remains at home

Kaitor Kay     |     Nov 7, 2019 / 07:19 PM EST  /  Updated: Nov 8, 2019 / 10:20 AM EST

Many words have been used to describe the discovery of 2,246 aborted fetal remains in the home of Indiana’s most prolific abortion doctor. “Disturbing,” “sickening,” “shocking,” and “horrific” are just a few. Maybe even more unsettling, Ulrich “George” Klopfer died before he could ever explain why he did it.

Authorities were notified of the discovered fetal remains on Sept. 12, 2019, shortly after his death on Sept. 3. His wife found them in their home garage in Crete, Illinois. On Oct. 9, another 165 fetal remains were found in one of his cars bringing the total to 2,411.
Meeting Klopfer

When the news of the fetal remains collection surfaced, former patients, associates, and lawmakers came out to publicly share experiences they had with the doctor.

Jessica Bowen, who got an abortion from Klopfer’s Fort Wayne clinic in 2013 at age 18, vividly remembers her encounter.

“It was excruciating,” she said. “It was so painful.”

She was already feeling anxious about her decision to get an abortion, but Klopfer’s bedside manner she didn’t see coming.

“I begged him and asked to stop,” Bowen continued. “I started screaming and crying and I said, ‘please stop, I don’t want to do this anymore,’ and he looked at the nurse and told her to keep me quiet because I was going to scare the other patients.”

She said the nurse then covered her mouth.

“At one point I was crying and screaming because of the pain and the trauma and he told me to shut up and stop crying,” said Abby Whitt, who went to Klopfer’s South Bend clinic in 2013 at the age of 18. “I just remember being scared of him. I don’t think he cared about the patients at all.”
  .  .  .

https://www.wane.com/news/local-news/5-patients-share-stories-of-abortion-doctor-who-kept-2411-fetal-remains-at-home/

How can anyone defend this as being 'pro-woman'?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Serena Dyksen said after being raped by someone close to her, she had an abortion appointment at Klopfer’s South Bend clinic at just 13-years-old.

“I was so weak,” she said of her state after the abortion procedure. “When I stood up blood just went everywhere. So My dad had to carry me out. I was so weak and I was so busted, and I was 13.”

She said she was traumatized by the experience.

“It was a horrible, horrible pain,” she continued. “He yelled at me because I was yelling in pain and there was just no care, no compassion at all. He was just a very nasty man. Even afterwards when I went to recover I ended up hemorrhaging everywhere and he never came back in to even check on me. He just sent me home.”
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

In one of the most tragic stories, Klopfer left pieces of fetus inside a patient who was about 20-years-old. Her name remains anonymous. She would’ve died, if not for a doctor in town that performed an emergency procedure on her. Geoff Cly testified before the Indiana state senate about his life-saving procedure and would eventually commit to being Klopfer’s emergency backup doctor for the sake of helping women such as this one.

“She was so sick and her uterus was so infected with bacteria with pieces of the tissue of baby left inside that the antibiotics didn’t work,” Cly explained. “We had to do surgery eventually and we had to take her uterus out. So this young woman could never have children anymore. So I was as a doctor, I was upset.”

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Once the news came out, his former patients had a range of deep emotions.

Rachel Kelly immediately had flashbacks to her 22-year-old self going to see Klopfer for her abortion.

“I saw Klopfer’s face on T.V. and it just all came back,” she said. “I never thought I’d see his face again. Then I saw about the babies in his garage and I just had this very vivid flashback of him looking me in the eyes that day and I thought oh my gosh, did you take it home? Why did you do this and what kind of person are you?”

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Whitt felt similar sentiments.

“Just instantly I thought, ‘oh my gosh, what if one of those babies is mine?'” she recalled. “It was like a wound was ripped back open, like I had to go through that pain again. It was like it had happened yesterday. Just why? Why the need to take them to his house? Just why?”

Key word:  wound

Women who have abortions are wounded, not liberated.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

“I was shocked,” said Bowker. “It broke my heart. And I did cry. I cried for two weeks and I didn’t know where to go and I was emailing every organization that was in the paper.”

A wound that remains unhealed.  This woman carries around an emotional pain that caused her to cry for two weeks when at the surface.  Think of what areas it channeled into when it was kept buried deep below the surface.  This has got to stop.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

Gosnell ... Klopfer ........... who will be the next sadistic monster to be exposed?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.