Author Topic: ISIS Tells Followers to Set Forest Fires in U.S., Europe  (Read 275 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
ISIS Tells Followers to Set Forest Fires in U.S., Europe
« on: November 08, 2019, 09:00:52 pm »

Washington Free Beacon
Newsletters
Store
Follow Us

Adam Kredo - November 5, 2019 11:30 AM
A media outlet affiliated with ISIS has been instructing the group's radical adherents to set forest fires in the United States and Europe to cause mass ecological disasters, according to posts on an internet forum dedicated to the terror group.

At least four propaganda posters that have appeared on the pro-ISIS Quraysh media outlet have urged followers to "ignite fires" as part of an ongoing jihad against America and its allies.

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/isis-tells-followers-to-set-forest-fires-in-u-s-europe/

https://www.foxnews.com/world/isis-terror-network-wildfire-us-europe-threat-media-outlet
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Re: ISIS Tells Followers to Set Forest Fires in U.S., Europe
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 09:08:38 pm »
I think that the Turkey invasion last month is going to lead to exporting terrorism by Erdogan.  He has said he is going to send ISIS fighters back to the countries they came from.  But his plan to export terrorism isn't new.

[OPINION] ErdoÄŸan threatens the world with exporting jihadists
By TM -
February 27, 2018

by Abdullah Bozkurt
Turkey’s Islamist President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has ratcheted up his usual anti-Western diatribe, taking it a step further to threatening Europe in particular with a flood of returning jihadists, warning that countries better cooperate with Turkey or risk seeing a wave of terrorism in their midst.

Addressing his own party members in Parliament on Feb. 20, 2018 Erdoğan explained that Turkey has deported 6,000 foreign nationals suspected of being connected to the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL, ISIS or Daesh, its Arabic acronym). “Do you know what this means?” he asked, immediately answering his own question by saying, “This means such a [big] number of potential Daesh people, most living in countries with welfare and a pretense of security, continue to operate.” Describing these deported suspects as “ticking time bombs,” Erdoğan urged countries to find ways of working with the Turkish government to avoid losses and counter the threat. He warned countries not to embrace terrorism, or face terror themselves. In case his warnings are not heeded by some countries, Erdoğan predicted that the nationals of those countries “will seek a hiding place in fear come tomorrow.”

https://www.turkishminute.com/2018/02/27/opinion-erdogan-threatens-the-world-with-exporting-jihadists/

That's some kind of friend!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 09:13:55 pm »
Who cares?  It's just Europe.  If letting ISIS prisoners was bad for our new allies Putin, Kim, or Mohammad Bin Salman I might get worried. /sarc

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 09:22:31 pm »
Who cares?  It's just Europe.  If letting ISIS prisoners was bad for our new allies Putin, Kim, or Mohammad Bin Salman I might get worried. /sarc

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Trump+ISIS+is+going+to+escape+to+Europe&view=detail&mid=21B1ED3FA30E1B465A3D21B1ED3FA30E1B465A3D&FORM=VIRE

I will have to find it but there is a video where Trump says a few will probably make it to America

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 09:38:50 pm »
Congress
US does not know where ISIS escapees are, says Syria envoy
By: Joe Gould    October 23

WASHINGTON ― U.S. special envoy for Syria and the Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS, Jim Jeffrey, said Tuesday that more than 100 Islamic State prisoners have escaped to parts unknown.
“[T]he number is now over 100. We do not know where they are,” Jeffrey said, amid questions from House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot Engel, D-N.Y. Jeffrey hastily added that the prisons guarded by America’s Kurdish partners, known as the Syrian Democratic Forces, are still under guard, the U.S. is monitoring them and that the prisons remain a top priority.

Turkey’s incursion into northern Syria "has scrambled the entire northeast, undercut our efforts against ISIS, and brought in the Russians and Syrian regime forces in a way that’s really tragic for everyone involved,” Jeffrey said.

He acknowledged that President Donald Trump was aware the decision to pull U.S. troops from northeastern Syria would mean the U.S. “would have less ability” to work with the SDF against the remnants of ISIS. He later said he was heartened by Trump’s decision not to withdraw all troops.
“We obviously had troops there, the mission was defeating ISIS, so if you remove those troops before that mission is complete, you have a problem―and we do have a problem right now,” Jeffrey said. “We are working our way through it right now, we are looking at various options for working with the SDF, what kind of military coalition presence will be in the northeast.

https://www.defensenews.com/congress/2019/10/23/us-does-not-know-where-isis-escapees-are-says-syria-envoy/

But if Trump is able to convince Americans that there is no threat here in America "its winning".