Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren Confirms Her Medicare for All Plan Will Cover Illegal Immigrants  (Read 358 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Elizabeth Warren Confirms Her Medicare for All Plan Will Cover Illegal Immigrants

Hannah Bleau 8 Nov 2019

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) confirmed Friday that her $52 trillion Medicare for All plan will cover illegal immigrants.

Warren attended a “Latinx town hall” in Raleigh, North Carolina, on Friday and confirmed during a Q&A session that her Medicare for All plan will, in fact, cover the 11-22 million illegal immigrants residing in the United States.

An attendee asked:

We know that you have included undocumented people in your plans to provide Medicare for All, so my question is why did you decide to include people regardless of immigration status, and would this include obtaining subsidies like the ACA’s – Affordable Care Act’s – affordability subsidies?

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/08/elizabeth-warren-confirms-medicare-all-plan-cover-illegal-immigrants/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Warren attended a “Latinx town hall” in Raleigh, North Carolina, on Friday and confirmed during a Q&A session that her Medicare for All plan will, in fact, cover the 11-22 million illegal immigrants residing in the United States.

Politicians promise all kinds of crap they have no intention of doing. 

I am flabbergasted we still can't pinpoint the number of illegals living in the US to within 10 million.

Offline Applewood

Politicians promise all kinds of crap they have no intention of doing. 

I am flabbergasted we still can't pinpoint the number of illegals living in the US to within 10 million.

Politicians promise all kinds of stuff with no idea how to pay for it, other than "tax the rich" -- which means anyone with a house and a car (not the $200,000 minimum they often use) and any business large or small. 

And I'm flabbergasted that we have that many illegals, but don't seem to have any intention of deporting them.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Politicians promise all kinds of stuff with no idea how to pay for it, other than "tax the rich" -- which means anyone with a house and a car (not the $200,000 minimum they often use) and any business large or small. 

And I'm flabbergasted that we have that many illegals, but don't seem to have any intention of deporting them.
Deport?  They're not even looking for them.

Offline Slide Rule

And this is a surprise in what way?

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I guess it can't really be medicaid for all if it doesn't cover the next 50 million illegals she wants to fly in...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Wonder how well this proposal would work if say about 20,000,000 household simutaneously stopped paying taxes?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.