Author Topic: Newly released transcripts raise red flags over Hunter Biden’s suspicious and ‘lucrative’ career  (Read 160 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Newly released transcripts raise red flags over Hunter Biden’s suspicious and ‘lucrative’ career
November 8, 2019 | Vivek Saxena |

Just-released transcripts from a congressional hearing held last month have confirmed previously-unsubstantiated reports that a State Department official had once raised concerns about former Vice President Joe Biden’s son and his “lucrative” career.

Released Thursday, transcripts confirm that career State Department official George Kent testified in a closed-door hearing on Oct. 15 about the pushback he faced from the Obama administration when he first broached Hunter Biden’s activities in 2015.

“I was on a call with somebody on the vice president’s staff and I cannot recall who it was, just briefing on what was happening into Ukraine,” Kent said during the hearing.

“I raised my concerns that I had heard that Hunter Biden was on the board of a company owned by somebody that the U.S. government had spent money trying to get tens of millions of dollars back and that could create the perception of a conflict of interest.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/11/08/newly-released-transcripts-raise-red-flags-over-hunter-bidens-suspicious-and-lucrative-career-850189
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34