Author Topic: Trump Jr. Leaves 'View' Hosts Shocked By Bringing Up Their Past Controversies  (Read 543 times)

rangerrebew

Trump Jr. Leaves 'View' Hosts Shocked By Bringing Up Their Past Controversies
By Kristine Marsh | November 7, 2019 2:48 PM EST

There’s no question guests Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle completely “triggered” the hosts of The View Thursday, as the president’s son was there, ironically to promote his book of the same title. The food fight continued for nearly thirty minutes, finally culminating with Trump shocking hosts Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg by calling out their own controversies.

Co-host Meghan McCain somberly lectured Trump over his father’s hostile relationship with her late father, Sen. John McCain. She characterized the downfall of “civility” in society being entirely Trump’s fault, and pressed him if his father’s presidency “was worth it.” While Trump and Guilfoyle were sympathetic to McCain they explained how the President had changed many people’s lives for the better with the economy in particular. Behar tried to pick up on that “civility” schtick, accusing Trump of calling Mexicans “rapists,” et cetera. Trump Jr. turned the tables back on the hosts, again, by bringing up Behar’s past "blackface" Halloween costume, and Whoopi excusing rape by her Hollywood friend. Whoopi again tried to claim that other presidents have had a harder time than President Trump by the media:

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2019/11/07/donald-trump-jr-calls-out-whoopi-joy-behar-past-controversies

Online libertybele

I watched about 5 minutes of the show today on You Tube and couldn't take anymore.  The shrieking from those on the panel while they tried to interrupt by talking over Don Jr. was more than annoying.  I give credit to Don Jr. for being brave enough to go on the show in the first place.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

I watched about 5 minutes of the show today on You Tube and couldn't take anymore.  The shrieking from those on the panel while they tried to interrupt by talking over Don Jr. was more than annoying.  I give credit to Don Jr. for being brave enough to go on the show in the first place.

I found it particularly hard to watch Meghan McCain scold Jr, knowing what a nasty pr*ck her dad was and that Jr couldn't really say so. That was even tougher than watching Whoopie holding up her 'excuse me' finger.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 02:01:55 pm by skeeter »

Offline Hoodat

Whoopi Goldberg defends Roman Polanski

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
Whoopi Goldberg defends Roman Polanski

So exactly what is up with Whoopie's hair?  Is she wearing a mop?  What is that on top of her head?

I tried to listen, but that mop got to me. 

999yawn
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Online libertybele

So exactly what is up with Whoopie's hair?  Is she wearing a mop?  What is that on top of her head?

999yawn

I noticed that too.  It was annoying --- almost looked like a wig that they wore back during the times of George Washington.  This is the 2nd time I've tried watching "The View" and I find it to be one of the most annoying show on TV.  This show is exactly why I don't watch TV and mostly watch movies.  I did watch the series "Yellowstone" and am looking forward to next season.  Other than that I don't find TV all that entertaining these days.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online berdie

999yawn

From what I read...Whoopie dyed her hair white (or let it go natural?) because there is a mini-series remake of The Stand. She is supposed to be Mother Abigail. I loved the book and the first movie but this remake...maybe someone will post a review on here. :laugh:

Offline skeeter

999yawn

Looks like a jellyfish.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Why would I want to watch a show like this for any reason?
No thanks!