Author Topic: Police Officer Involved in Operation Against El Chapo's Son Shot at More Than 150 Times in Daylight  (Read 242 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Police Officer Involved in Operation Against El Chapo's Son Shot at More Than 150 Times in Daylight Assassination
By David Brennan On 11/8/19 at 5:39 AM EST

A police officer in Mexico who was involved in an operation supporting the arrests of the sons of notorious drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman was killed Wednesday by hail of more than 150 bullets.

The 30-year-old officer, named by police only as Eduardo N., was killed Wednesday by gunmen in Culiacan, Sinaloa. Eduardo was a high-level officer in Sinaloa's State Preventive Police.

Mexican newspaper Excelsior shared CCTV footage of the killing, showing the officer parking his white car in a lot outside a shopping center. As he pulls into the lot, a red car carrying his killers appears behind, drawing up alongside the officer.

Read more at: https://www.newsweek.com/police-officer-operation-el-chapo-son-shot-150-daylight-assassination-sinaloa-culiacan-1470568

Another "big black eye" for Mexico....there might have been other acts of vengeance as well for the apprehension of Guzman's son some weeks ago.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
RELATED: I'd really be careful about anything and it seems to be happening that glorifies the narco-culture. Okay,k they seem to have movies that have shown cartel prisoners down there, that's a bit different. Showing these people in the media per what this article is discussing on VH1 is wrong to me.  Fox chose to report this:
Exclusive
Published 2 days ago
'El Chapo’s' wife Emma Coronel Aispuro in talks to join VH1’s 'Cartel Crew,' seen meeting Griselda Blanco’s son
By Stephanie Nolasco | Fox News

"El Chapo’s" wife is in talks to join VH1’s reality TV series “Cartel Crew,” Fox News has learned.

An insider told us that Emma Coronel Aispuro was recently in Miami to sit down with cast member Michael Blanco, the son of Colombia’s “cocaine godmother” Griselda Blanco, to discuss the possibility of joining the show.

On Monday, TMZ obtained photos of Aispuro, 30, aboard a yacht with bodyguards in black watching over her. Blanco, 41, was spotted with his girlfriend and fellow cast member Marie Ramirez De Arellano pulling up on a boat for their meeting.

Emma Coronel Aispuro, the wife of Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman, exits the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, February 7, 2019, in the Brooklyn borough of New York City. (Spencer Platt/Getty Images)

Read more at: https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/el-chapo-emma-coronel-aispuro-cartel-crew

These people cause a lot of grief and besides, from what I can tell, El Chapo probably more than anyone, instigated the present problems in Mexico.  For the record, I thought the wife has appeared a bit like Kardashian.

I've seen a few pictures of movies apparently they make down there on these crooks. Maybe that's a little different. We make movies of the bad guys too; but it does sound like some of the media outlets make shows that would almost glorify some of these bad people.

Again, I've heard of this show "Narcos" on one of the satellite channels. I have not watched it. That sounds pretty bad too. There's so much destruction these people do and that includes per human trafficking too.