Author Topic: Oops! ADAM SCHIFF Accidentally Leaks Name of Anti-Trump ‘Whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella in Bill Tayl  (Read 153 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oops! ADAM SCHIFF Accidentally Leaks Name of Anti-Trump ‘Whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella in Bill Taylor’s Transcript!
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft November 7, 2019

Oops!

The anti-Trump “whistleblower’s” attorneys are threatening ANYONE who releases the name of their client Eric Ciaramella to the public.

But does that include shifty Adam Schiff?

Bennie Johnson posted an amazing find from the Bill Taylor transcript that was released on Wednesday.

Adam Schiff and his staff did not redact the name of their close buddy Eric Ciaramella!

It’s on page 236.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/oops-adam-schiff-accidentally-leaks-name-of-anti-trump-whistleblower-eric-ciaramella-in-bill-taylors-transcript/
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 04:33:37 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien