Author Topic: Iran says any country hosting US troops would be targeted in a war  (Read 334 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by Ryan Morgan  November 06, 2019

An Iranian military official has warned any nation hosting U.S. troops during a potential U.S.-Iranian conflict would be equally targeted by Iran.

In a Sunday statement, Brigadier General Abolfazl Shekarchi claimed Iran has no interest in a conflict with the U.S. but would strike against any nearby country assisting the U.S., Newsweek reported. The latest threat comes amid an Iranian push to increase production efforts to create a nuclear weapon.

“Any place and any point of any territories which host the U.S. and its allies’ interests will be threatened,” Shekarchi said of a potential war with the U.S.

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2019/11/iran-says-any-country-hosting-us-troops-would-be-targeted-in-a-war/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Iran says any country hosting US troops would be targeted in a war
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 02:30:44 am »
It's Iran according to most sources, that control the Iraqi government and hence, over 200, 250 protesters have been shot and killed and I guess, that's really the work of Iran. It's a crazy situation and our troops are in that country.

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2019/11/07/UN-expresses-concern-over-rising-Iraq-protests-death-toll.html

Also, if one is keeping up with this, tear gas canisters are big heavy things, those tear gas canisters in themselves are injuring protesters.
UN expresses concern over rising Iraq protests death toll
Iraqi anti-riot police try to prevent anti-government protesters from crossing the al- Shuhada (Martyrs) bridge in central Baghdad. (Reuters)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English Thursday, 7 November 2019

The United Nations expressed its concern over the rising death toll and injuries during the ongoing protests in Iraq.

“The Secretary-General expresses his serious concern over the rising number of deaths and injuries during the ongoing demonstrations in Iraq. Reports of the continued use of live ammunition against demonstrators are disturbing,” a UN spokesperson said in a statement.

“The Secretary-General urges all actors to refrain from violence and to investigate all acts of violence seriously. He renews his appeal for meaningful dialogue between the Government and demonstrators,” the statement added.

So, Iran might be talking about Saudi Arabia but they could be talking about Iraq too. If Iran treats these protesters like this, they might do anything.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 04:28:28 am »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 12:52:21 pm »
Yep. I'm guilty. I admit I didn't do a search before I posted.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2019, 02:40:39 pm »
Yep. I'm guilty. I admit I didn't do a search before I posted.
In recognition of your mea culpa, no  for you!