Author Topic: The Rich Really Do Pay Lower Taxes Than You  (Read 685 times)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: The Rich Really Do Pay Lower Taxes Than You
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2019, 12:07:48 am »
Again, I'm not complaining.

What I will complain about, though, is the bolded. We elect these guys right? The tea-party swept in on this exact platform. Pres. Trump was supposed to reign in our deficit and debt. Yet nothing has happened on that front, and the public isn't outraged.

It's as if everyone is happy with the way things are. In which case, we get what we deserve.
No we don't, we get what the majority votes for which is very seldom what we deserve but get punished with anyway.

Offline OfTheCross

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2019, 01:12:09 am »
Please note the Title of the article YOU posted:

The Rich Really Do Pay Lower Taxes Than You

You would not have posted it, were you not making the argument I said.  Stop being cute with us.

1. Just because you post something, doesn't mean you're for it.
2. I'm not allowed to change the titles, so it goes as such. Don't confuse that for me agreeing or disagreeing.
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2019, 01:16:26 am »
2. I'm not allowed to change the titles, so it goes as such. Don't confuse that for me agreeing or disagreeing.

The troll be trolling..
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2019, 01:20:27 am »

Ahem!  Please allow me to refresh your memory.  Your post with the article:

Very nice visualization to make it easy to see.

The natural assumption was, you found the article to be a very nice visualization (a positive reaction to say the least), and the discussion went from there.  It's a little late to be saying you don't agree with the article you posted that's such a nice visualization.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: