Author Topic: Leading Democrats Call for Conditioning Military Aid to Israel  (Read 312 times)

rangerrebew

Leading Democrats Call for Conditioning Military Aid to Israel
« on: November 06, 2019, 12:37:10 pm »
Leading Democrats Call for Conditioning Military Aid to Israel

Noah Pollak - November 5, 2019 4:15 PM

Three leading Democratic presidential candidates recently endorsed a new policy regarding U.S. military aid to Israel: It should be conditioned on Israel embracing policies toward the Palestinians favored by American progressives.

At the J Street conference last week, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) demanded that Israel "fundamentally change" its approach to terrorist-controlled Gaza, adding, "I think it is fair to say that some [U.S. military aid to Israel] should go right now into humanitarian aid in Gaza." Israeli officials believe such moves would enable Hamas to import more weapons and lead to another war. South Bend, Ind., mayor Pete Buttigieg called for cutting aid if Israel annexes the West Bank, which Israel has no plans to do. Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) said military aid should be cut if Israel is "moving in the opposite direction" of the "two-state solution," which most progressives believe Israel is doing. None of the candidates announced demands on the Palestinians.

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/leading-democrats-call-for-conditioning-military-aid-to-israel/

rangerrebew

Re: Leading Democrats Call for Conditioning Military Aid to Israel
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 12:38:07 pm »
Isn't this the same thing democrats are trying to impeach Trump over? :pondering:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 06:34:29 pm »
Would the Dems withhold aid from the Arab Palis unless they stop rocketing Israel, stop sending murderers through tunnels into Jewish towns, change their antisemitic school textbooks, and give up their determination to wipe out Israel?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2019, 06:37:14 pm »
That will sit well with the Spice Girls.  They hate Israel.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 01:09:04 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2019, 08:04:57 pm »
Sounds like "extortion" to my non-lawyer brain.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2019, 02:52:26 am »
Ho ho ho
"Quid pro quo"
Don' count for nuthin'
When WE run the show!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2019, 04:21:02 am »
Leading GOP Lawmakers (Cruz,Grahm,Cheney) to Trump: You’re Getting Bad Advice on Iran

Inevitable Clash? 40 Years Later, Iran Still Vows to 'Wipe Israel Off the Map'

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=iran+wipe+israel+off+the+face+of+the+earth+2019&view=detail&mid=D991F8A436B7E3D1A53BD991F8A436B7E3D1A53B&FORM=VIRE

Democrats want to condition Military Aid.  Trump wants to help Iran get Nukes by removing some sanctions.  Looks like Israel is losing its allies the same as the Kurds did.  And the invasion by Turkey did not help Israel either.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.