Author Topic: Trump and the Immoral Minority of Elites vs. Silent Majority of Taxpayers on Criminal Justice  (Read 218 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Ep 523 | Trump and the Immoral Minority of Elites vs. Silent Majority of Taxpayers on Criminal Justice

Description
Today, I give you the latest crime wave stories on how jailbreak policies continue in almost every major city. Sadly, Trump is being convinced that he needs to jump on this bandwagon to get the African-American vote. I prove the opposite to be true. In addition, I update you on the latest insane court cases where foreign nationals are suing for the right to enter the country and obtain free health care! Do law-abiding American citizens matter any more? Or just criminals and illegal aliens? 

https://omny.fm/shows/the-conservative-conscience-with-daniel-horowitz-1/ep-523-trump-and-the-immoral-minority-of-elites-vs
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.